By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for malcolm woodcock 1

Here is a list of all the postings malcolm woodcock 1 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Any recommendations for a sensible priced Lipo field charger
05/06/2014 22:43:04

With the length of time for re-charging, I'd invest in more batteries, so that I'd have plenty to fly with.

Thread: Whata-A-Mistaka-To-Maka
05/06/2014 22:38:29

I think that'll take a lot of cyano. Best wishes to Michael and check the handbrake next time.

Thread: Noisey electric models
03/06/2014 17:38:06

Whatever the motor mount is fastened to can resonate quite loudly especially at max revs such as take offs, aerobatics etc.

Thread: redmarshalls teeside airshow
31/05/2014 14:40:39

Tried every where to find out start time, I hope to go tomorrow, it can't be found, not on this site, not on their club site nor 'Northern Echo' what's on. I know when the Chuckle Brothers are playing, or where I can go to make Garden Gnomes but the Teesside Model Aircraft Show times of starting and finishing seem to be a big secret.

30/05/2014 18:45:32

I'm sure it'll be on the 'Teeside Model flying club site.

Thread: Trouble with Li-Pos?
30/05/2014 09:17:24

Did that Giga Wiesel try to get lift off the burning lipo or did I just imagine it.

28/05/2014 19:00:32

Had a fire in my Gemini on climb out, don't know if it was the ESC or the battery that started the fire but being a foamy there wasn't much left at ground zero.

Thread: Ebay sellers...
25/05/2014 15:33:09

Daithi, Your showing your age, as am I, by just knowing who Charlie Drake was.

Thread: Free Glue Grab Weekend
23/05/2014 11:37:18

Did I hear some one say 'Free', can I join in, please.

Thread: How do you hold those Tx sticks?
21/05/2014 13:09:05

First time I've looked at this item and can understand the thumbs and fingers but would liketo know a bit more about the 'other'.

Thread: Turnigy nano-tech going bad ???? :-(
16/05/2014 19:24:12

I have a battery checker, a watt meter (with battery checker incorporated) and three different chargers, they all give different reading for the battery. I think it's the price we must pay, poorly calibrated instruments, for cheaply made equipment.

Thread: Manston - another airfield lost
11/05/2014 13:14:34

When I was with 26 Sqn at RAF Wyton we had to put a Bassett in at Manston when one leg wouldn't come down. The pilot successfully put it down on the foam.

Thread: Scam HMRC
01/05/2014 16:10:19

It's because of scams like this my Nigerian friends can't get their millions out of the country. For those with a humour bypass LOL.

Thread: Flying a Micro RC in Parks
01/05/2014 16:04:26

I fly my Hummer and my Bogey in the local Park 'The Flatts' and usually get nothing but positive comments from people watching me throw my models about. I try and take a central position so I can see people approaching me and people walking their dogs etc. The only person who objects is a groundsman who objects to any one enjoying themselves.

Thread: Spring is here - what is stopping you from flying?
30/04/2014 17:35:33

Moderators, sorry about the last 3 to 4 posts, computer playing up.

30/04/2014 17:33:46

I just wish that some one would come up with a quick charging lipo. With more batteries for flying it's still the time between charging and flying that hangs most heavy. Still I save time not having to clean gunk off my models before loading them into the car.

30/04/2014 17:33:45

I just wish that some one would come up with a quick charging lipo. With more batteries for flying it's still the time between charging and flying that hangs most heavy. Still I save time not having to clean gunk off my models before loading them into the car.

30/04/2014 17:33:45

30/04/2014 17:33:44

30/04/2014 17:33:44

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Sussex Model Centre
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!