By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Graham R

Here is a list of all the postings Graham R has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Free Plan of the Mini Lec Roo
06/01/2015 19:21:50

Thanks for your help Pete. Just started cutting fuz parts.

05/01/2015 22:21:40

Thanks for your help, now looking for a 350ish watt motor on 3s. I am interested in seeing your vid.

04/01/2015 22:46:47

Pete,

The reason I asked was that fitting a hi kv motor with a small prop tends to generate a high pitched scream which is not so good on a noise sensitive site.

Graham

04/01/2015 22:05:20

Are there any updates as to motor/battery/prop combinations?

Thread: BAE Hawk - Skyways Models
10/09/2014 22:00:26

Hi

No i'm not from perma grit.

concerning glueing abs to veneer I th ink I used epoxy with the abs roughened. With the tailpipe I seemed to remember tha we made ours from balsa with a removable end piece as the rx battery needed to be right at the back to balance it.

09/09/2014 21:16:08

Hi,

I used to help Phil at skyway models.I built 2 of the original prototypes back in the early 90's (I think that about the date). It with 5 others flew all around the shows during theat tine and even survived a fly away at the woodspring wings show. It was found by a farmer some 3 mile away completly undamage apart from some hinges that got pulled out. Mine was only retired last year and the other is still being flown at our club.

From what I remember the canopy was indeed built in 2 pieces. The molded canopy finishing at the hoop. The front part of the canopy was a piece of thin acetate sheet.

The guy who designed it was well into slope soaring and I believe it made a good slope soarer.

It certainly was a good flyer (with a 40 up front) very smooth, flew on rails and with flaps down would fly very slowly.

Graham

Good luck with the build.

Thread: Models Database - any interest in one?
26/03/2012 21:03:45

How about one for a smartphone maybe using handbase. Very useful when in shop/model show trying to remember what prop/battery size etc a model needs.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Revoc
CML
Pepe Aircraft
Wings & Wheels 2019
electricwingman 2017
Gliders Distribution
Motion RC
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us