By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for stephen craggs

Here is a list of all the postings stephen craggs has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: TRAPPED
17/07/2019 21:16:08

Hi John, Welcome back. Steve

11/07/2019 09:50:45

Good morning John, Are you any nearer getting online? steve.

Thread: Car indicators
05/07/2019 20:33:48

Its the same here in Portugal, you dont know what they are doing till they have done it.

Thread: TRAPPED
04/07/2019 14:55:15

Hi John, Doug said he would try and email any messages. Are you any nearer logging in?

27/06/2019 01:00:30

Hi John, Doug and Colin H pass on their best wishes. As a member of both sites i was glad to be of assistance.

26/06/2019 22:29:05

Hi John, Your message has been passed on to the Model Boat Site. Steve

Thread: Engine for largish cw Cub
21/06/2019 22:01:25

Hinge drilling jig? There is a cheap little plastic one from SLEC available.

Thread: Confirmation - The World Really Has Gone Mad......
19/06/2019 09:48:35

Also recently, A woman walked into the road whilst staring at her phone and was knocked down by a cyclist. The judge said she was only!! 50 percent to blame as the cyclist should have seen her coming. He was knocked out for a few minutes. She got several thousand in compensation.

Thread: M6? Not If I Can Help It......
23/05/2019 21:47:37

Percy, you were lucky to see a wheelbarrow. I used to do a h##l of a lot of miles on the motorways for my old job, and got sick of the miles of cones with not a sign of any work going on. Over her now it is a pleasure when you see a cone, you know just a few metres further there will be someone doing maintainance on the road or verge followed a few metres along another cone. They dont waste them over here.

Thread: In The Newsagents ...
22/05/2019 21:11:14

They dont pick their noses because they may smudge the screenthinking

22/05/2019 15:05:24

Just had a look, NO PLANS. Can i get the mags on windows?

22/05/2019 15:01:26

Hi Percy, that may be an idea, do you get the plans?

Thread: Is this yet another scam
22/05/2019 14:58:35

Percy, I used to own a hotel and got used to all the tricks that are tried.

Thread: In The Newsagents ...
22/05/2019 14:31:46

I wish i could subscribe, living in Portugal i have to wait till i get to UK and buy the current issue.

Thread: Is this yet another scam
22/05/2019 14:27:47

I had a call earlier this year supposedly from HMRC. A rather disjointed recording in an american voice said i was due to pay a rather large sum in overdue taxes and should contact my legal representative. The voice went on in a rather threatening tone that failure to press 1 and speak to an agent would result in court proceedings. As a "tax exile" I live in Portugal and know not to press any button. Several months on and I have still not been taken to court.

Thread: Paid-for flying lessons
09/05/2019 15:20:02

Just a quicky Tony, No-one has mentioned what i was told and reiterated to my pupils is the mantra "Three mistakes high" Especially if your model is self righting.

08/05/2019 20:55:29

Approx 40 years ago i used to visit my in-laws who lived near a playing fields. When walking their dog i used to pass a group of men who were flying model aircraft. After a few weeks of talking to them i was able to buy a Roy Lever model and build it, obtain a Enya 35 and eventually buy a Sanwa Conquest radio set. I joined the club and was being instructed by one of the senior members(when he turned up) After a few weeks i was able to fly it on my own with only observation from my instructor, until one day it just went into a spiral dive and as they say "re kitted itself" due to a failed servo. Purchase of a "Chart Mascot" followed and after about 6 months in total i was pursuaded by another member to try a full flight on my own. After about 5 minutes of nervous flying he said "now land it" After a reasonable landing (it survived) i was chuffed to bits. Move on 2 years and i was flying aerobatics with the best of them and in possession of a "B" certificate and a club instructor myself. In my opinion it is all down to how the instructor and pupil get along and if the pupil can follow suggestions(not orders).

Thread: Dremel 3000 repair
03/05/2019 14:03:18

There is an alternative, Look at Aldi or Lidl. They do a very good multi tool on the same lines as Dremel. Complete with flexi shaft and mini router head.

Thread: Hi-Boy TURBO
29/04/2019 17:21:27

Hi Folks, Can anyone help with either plans or instructions for a Precedent Hi-Boy Turbo?

Thread: Fairey Swordfish
04/01/2019 21:46:34

Not sure if my post are going out, So, To Solly, I plan on using a trusty Webra Blackhead 61.

And to Alan, Thanks for that link, Steve.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Gliders Distribution
Wings & Wheels 2019
Motion RC
Revoc
Pepe Aircraft
electricwingman 2017
Slec
CML
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us