By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for robert chamberlain

Here is a list of all the postings robert chamberlain has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Sopwith pup
02/02/2013 05:48:35

Hello all,--any thoughts on which brand of kit for a WW1 bi plane? I am searching Google but could use some feed back on quality/price. Balsa USA looks nice-----Bob C in Kansas

Thread: dialing in "right and down" thrust on motor mount
31/12/2012 19:24:06

I am converting an old glider to electric power. I know I can use a protractor to measure the off set(right and down)but I was wondering what the math would be for duing it another way. With the prop horizontal, one could measure the distance from the right hand tip to the wing and do the same for the left hand side. Can't this distance be converted to degrees? Doing it the hard way is so much more fun! You think 3 degrees wiil be enough?----Bob in Kansas

Thread: What electric flight battery connectors do you mainly use?
04/08/2012 08:11:22

I use several. Mostly Sermos/Power pole as I find them easy to assemble-- 4 mm on ESC to motor,-Deans here and there for higher amp stuff but I find them too hard to take apart. I understand there is a new product out that attaches to the Deans to make it easier to take apart but I have not seen it here in the U.S.---Bob C in Kansas

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Pepe Aircraft
Gliders Distribution
CML
Wings & Wheels 2019
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Cambridge Gliding Club
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
New Poll - Sticky situations...
Q: How often - when using superglue - do you end up with it on your fingers?

Every time
 Occasionally
 Sometimes
 Rarely
 Never
 Wear rubber gloves

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us