By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Avicraft Panic

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Andy Stephenson14/11/2019 16:06:23
6 forum posts

If you want a Panic kit give Avicraft a call and see what they can do for you. The Newmans are friendly and helpful. They may have some parts they can put together for you.

Andy,

Wilco Wingco14/11/2019 17:08:04
177 forum posts
3 photos

There's a JP Panic on Fle-bay Here

Lima Hotel Foxtrot14/11/2019 19:23:05
357 forum posts

My LMS - Addlestone Models - have a Panic kit on the shelf. Please, will somebody buy it and remove the temptation! I don't have the room for another build!

**LINK**

Broken Prop15/11/2019 13:27:15
606 forum posts
1 photos

Avicraft are currently using Perkins to distribute Panic kits so in theory they should be available at a model shop near you. There are some in stock at Avicraft though.

Frantic and Moronic kits are still available through the shop as is the ever popular Mini Panic. They are all cut to order so a simple phone call will secure one.

Andy mentioned parts availability. As the kits are laser cut at the shop, any parts can be cut to order although as the design has evolved over the years there may be detail changes. Best to talk to Robert Newman if you have an ancient but treasured model that needs TLC.

I am not sure if the 'Perkins Panic' uses the same parts as the shop version. I will ask.

Pete

Edited By Broken Prop on 15/11/2019 13:36:09

Broken Prop22/11/2019 08:41:06
606 forum posts
1 photos

Further to my post above, Robert Newman has confirmed that all parts can be cut to order at the shop, no matter what vintage. The 'Perikns Panic' uses the same parts as the originals.

Just ring 0208 460 0818 and talk to Rob.

Pete

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Gliders Distribution
Pepe Aircraft
CML
Slec
Cambridge Gliding Club
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us