Hild Marshonet

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Tomas Dunker06/10/2007 09:51:00
76 forum posts
84 photos

Great job Mike with the Hild Marshonet!
Please, more details and pictures!
Where can I buy a plan? I want to build a Hild Marshonet.

Mike Stevens06/10/2007 19:02:00
464 forum posts
57 photos

Thanks for that Tomas - it was great fun though I had some issues with the interplane struts. It is still in one piece as only tried to fly it once - I am still learning to fly - and the motor came loose, now sorted. It was the first aircraft I had built from a plan for about 30 years. The plan was a freebie in one of the monthly UK mags(R/C Model World)  - I will try to dig it out and let you know where you can find it. Where abouts are you?

Meanwhile, here is a loooooooooooong thread started by Tim Hooper who was building from the model plan of Ian Easton and a video clip of one flying built by Tim Hooper. A lot of the info you want is there but if you do build and want assistance just ask.

Hild Marshonet

Regards

Mike

Tomas Dunker07/10/2007 09:50:00
76 forum posts
84 photos

Thanks Mike for information. The build thread was really interesting. I'll try to mail Tim Hooper, perhaps he know where I can buy a plan.
I want to know, with your help of course, what issue of R/C Model World the plan was. Later the question is how I buy it and get it to Sweden?

I'm not so god in english and you asked: "Where abouts are you?" If you mean country, I live in Sweden and I have flying modelairplanes in three "rounds":

>1: 1958-1962 CL stunt/combat
>2: 1977-1993 RC (metanol)
>3: 2006-  RC Brushless, fantastic experience!

If you like to see my models I have a homepage, unfortunately in Swedish, but I think the pictures "talking by themselves".

http://hos.sandnet.se/dunkerflyg/

Regards
Tomas

Mike Stevens08/10/2007 07:23:00
464 forum posts
57 photos

Hi Tomas

I think the plan was in the January or February 2006 RC Model World. I will try and look out the publishers e mail address or do a Google search on Rc Model World. If you contact Tim, I am sure he will be able to advise. I have the magazine in a pile somewhere but need to hunt it out. I am sure you should be able to get it via their postal service.

I see you did a bit of combat a few years back which is what I did when at school when I was about 14/15 years old -  Early Bird, Liquidator, Orchrist etc using PAW diesels before I became interested on motor cycles and girls....LOL.

Regards Mike 

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
electricwingman 2017
Subscribe now
Sussex Model Centre
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!