Forum sponsored by CML

Website update

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Martyn K13/03/2015 15:06:21
5041 forum posts
3677 photos

Hi all

I have smartened up the website a bit and also added a new page accessible from the Resources Tab

This is broadly a collection of links to plans that are available in the public domain. Some of the background information is missing, if you can help me fill in any gaps, I would be very grateful. If you are aware of any other sites that provide downloadable plans (I have covered HPA and Outerzone), that would be very helpful.

The renowned Classis Aerobatics site - Trenton Flyers no longer exists sadly. I wish I could download their photo library as well as their articles now - if nothing else then just for posterity.

Anyway the link is here - PLANIOGRAPHY

Some very nice designs in there which I hadn't seen below - especially some of the Kato models from the 70's are absolutely gorgeous.

Enjoy

Martyn

kc13/03/2015 18:32:50
6277 forum posts
170 photos

There are many of the RCM USA plans available to download here Every sort of design there - 215 pages to go thro!

kc14/03/2015 18:36:54
6277 forum posts
170 photos

There are a couple of smaller aerobatic plans such as Super Pacer & Mach None together with other sports models here on Dave Fritzkes page

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Cambridge Gliding Club
Slec
CADMA
CML
Sussex Model Centre
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us