Forum sponsored by CML

National flying site

The thread for all those in favour of this project

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Tomtom3929/05/2015 11:42:46
691 forum posts
1 photos

Having read through the various posts on the forum and info from BMFA's website. I would concur with Filmbuff and I rather like the idea of a NFC to showcase our Hobby. It has my support.

MattyB29/05/2015 12:11:26
2073 forum posts
32 photos
Posted by extra slim on 29/05/2015 11:13:23:

Just an idea for the moderators. There have been many pages of enthusiastic debate on this subject. Couldn't we use the collective power of the contributor's to derive a "Summary" in the form of a consolidated list of 1) Pro's expressed, and 2) concerns expressed.

It may be very useful information for not just all forum members, who can view other opinions perhaps not thought of ourselves, and perhaps provide an interesting, free and constructive market research exercise which you never know, someone close to the project at the BMFA finds beneficial.

There are just a lot of good points made either way....couldn't we use them in a really constructive manner??.

Just thoughts

It doesn't seem to me to be the job of the forum moderators or contributors to summarise the arguments for and against an NFC - the BMFA are driving tis project after all. All that is required is for the BMFA to present their analysis (which they have asured us on many occasions is an impartial feasibility study conducted by qualified though so far unnamed individuals) for everyone to read. Once that is done people are free to reach their own informed opinions, but at this point it's impossible due to the absence of financial and logisitical information and a lack of clarity over the funding model and timescales.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Support Our Partners
Sussex Model Centre
Slec
CML
electricwingman 2017
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!