Forum sponsored by CML

How to contact the site moderators!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Beth Ashby Moderator13/11/2015 14:53:15
276 forum posts
53 photos
130 articles

We moderators want to make contacting us as easy as possible and no one wants to be trawling through threads to try and find a mod to PM!

Each moderator will post in this thread so that its clear who we are and where you can find us. All you need to do is click the little 'message member' at the bottoms of our posts and your off!

BEB, Pete, Steve & Chris... over to you

Edited By Beth Ashby - Moderator on 13/11/2015 14:58:39

Pete B - Moderator13/11/2015 14:55:34
7562 forum posts
732 photos

Huh, so much for keeping a low profile, eh?face 7

Pete

Steve Hargreaves - Moderator13/11/2015 15:00:07
6711 forum posts
189 photos

Remember folks difficult questions to Beth, Pete, Chris & BEB.....easy stuff to me....teeth 2

Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator13/11/2015 16:25:37
15748 forum posts
1460 photos

Link to me here - you'll spot me, I'm the one hiding behind the wardrobe!

BEB

PAT29/09/2016 09:01:24
33 forum posts
13 photos

Good morning,

RefHelp please, Skywalker II attachment dowel query posed in Sport, Aerobatic & 3D Kits)

May I please request, from the appropriate moderator, that my posting for information on the 29/09/2016 be corrected, due to considerable help from the kind readers and a bit of overspray removal, the airframe in question has been identified as a Spacewalker II, not a Skywalker II, very embarrassing. I have now posted some pictures in the hope that someone who has one of these beasties, can perhaps furnish me with the correct lengths, gauge and spec of the tubing that is normally included in the kit or better still, simply let me know who manufactures the kit, so that I may be able to approach them for the parts.

Many thanks for your help with this matter

Pat

Pete B - Moderator29/09/2016 09:50:24
7562 forum posts
732 photos

Morning Pat.

I've changed the heading on that thread - anyone reading it through will see the dawning of enlightenmentsmile

I've changed the title order as having the model name in the main heading allows the search facility to pick it up.

If anyone ever needs to make an edit to a post, it is easiest to just click on the 'Report' button at the bottom of the post and explain what you need. That will be picked up by the next mod who looks into the admin area....thumbs up

Pete

Chris Williams 1312/05/2019 18:37:08
2 forum posts

I tried posting in the caa thread but my post has not appeared, have I broken a rule or upset someone..?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
CML
Slec
Gliders Distribution
Pepe Aircraft
Addlestone Models
Cambridge Gliding Club
Wings & Wheels 2019
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us