Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Ar 610 rx

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
trebor11/03/2016 12:00:03
1938 forum posts
216 photos

I've got the rx mentioned and was messing around with the fail safes. The smart safe and hold last command work ok! Only when I try to do a preset fail safe it will not work, the rx just flashes all the time. I have followed the instructions to the letter so I must be missing somthing dont know

Ps this is on a dx9. Help !!

Masher11/03/2016 12:22:54
1109 forum posts
79 photos

trebor

I think you'll find that the 610 doesn't have the option for preset failsafe. It is a bit of a minefield trying to find out the various options, and some of the data sheets don't reflect reality.

In fact, the Smartsafe and hold last position are the same on AR610, you can only control throttle channel and Smartsafe holds your last position on the other channels

Edited By Masher on 11/03/2016 12:28:02

trebor11/03/2016 13:00:10
1938 forum posts
216 photos

I was just looking at the ailerons when on hold last command fail safe, I did have one plane go down last year. I couldn't work out weather it was a power fault or signal loss. I was lightly turning to the right and finnished up in a never ending spiral of death. I know it wasn't a tip stall , more like a sycamore seed spiral stunt laughIf I could get the control surfaces to return to neutral it night give me an idea of what's going on. Plus the plane might level off to give me more time ( wishful thinking ).

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Sussex Model Centre
CML
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!