Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Micron PL7d

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Model Monster17/08/2019 21:24:20
55 forum posts
101 photos

Thanks for the previous advice re the servo. I decided to build everything else before working anymore on this (I'll work through the suggestions as the next job). So, lots of soldering done, a suprisingly successful outcome and I now have an operational tx, rx and 3 servos. The 4 primary controls work great. I've just got to make uo and install the 3 aux switches and put the stickers on. The only difficulty is that I could do with a few of the 3 pin plugs for the extra channels for the servo leads. They are 3 pin with one of the pins spaced a bit furher apart than the other 2 - does anyone know if they are still available, what thy're called or where to get them?

gangster18/08/2019 08:56:44
941 forum posts
16 photos

I am not totally sure exactly which plugs but have a rough idea. I believe they are made by SLM. They are or at least were a couple of years ago. I did have some of the servo plugs but cannot check for a day or so you are welcome to them

gangster18/08/2019 09:06:56
941 forum posts
16 photos

Just had a swift google but cannot see a reference to SLM. There are however various SLM connectors on eBay. I believe Micron went into Futaba connectors later on. My PL7d project is still not complete but just waiting batteries

Model Monster18/08/2019 12:57:47
55 forum posts
101 photos

Gangster, thanks for the kind offer. I've pm'd you.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Addlestone Models
Gliders Distribution
electricwingman 2017
Cambridge Gliding Club
Pepe Aircraft
CML
Wings & Wheels 2019
Slec
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
New Poll - Sticky situations...
Q: How often - when using superglue - do you end up with it on your fingers?

Every time
 Occasionally
 Sometimes
 Rarely
 Never
 Wear rubber gloves

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us