Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Essential RC's videos

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Richard Clark 206/08/2020 06:32:54
426 forum posts
Posted by Dom (Essential RC) on 05/08/2020 22:41:58:

My second flight so far more fun in aerobatics. No doubt will take it to the slope or try to catch some thermals soon.

That was superb. I'm not particularly interested in the plane as I don't like foamies.

However

Your flying was excellent. It shows you are not 'scared' of model planes in the manner of "I might crash it" as unless something beyond your control breaks you won't and you know it. Many modellers never get to that stage.

The filming? Lovely scenery always in focus with a big depth of field, perfect colour balance, and no 'arty' stuff such as constant switches to slow motion or frequent 'stop motion' which so often causes the thing to become totally disjointed.

And above all the plane is not 'built to impress bystanders"

Cheers and thank you.

Dom (Essential RC)06/08/2020 18:03:48
1058 forum posts
36 photos

Thanks Richard. Really appreciate the feedback.

Second fright of our over priced X-Flight A320 after a few repairs, modifications and a more rearward CG. Better than the near disastrous maiden flight.

Dom (Essential RC)09/08/2020 09:59:34
1058 forum posts
36 photos

3rd in the Eachine 400mm Micro Warbird series is out. Preceeded by the P-51 Mustang and F4U Corsair. This flies just as well. I leave it in MIDD mode. EXPERT mode is too sensitive for most fingers...and contrary to what I say in the video you can pull loops and rolls in stabilised MIDD mode. BEGINNER mode limits pitch and roll and prevents inverted flight. Durability of these models is great. The prop pops off in a bad arrival and just clicks back in place.

Dom (Essential RC)11/08/2020 14:47:50
1058 forum posts
36 photos

We're enjoy a bit of a nitro/glow power rennaisance in the Essential RC team at the moment. Wouldn't mind a few more especially a twin if I could find one...but here's Carl with is Laser 70 powered Spitfire.

Dom (Essential RC)13/08/2020 16:31:36
1058 forum posts
36 photos

After Carl showed me his nitro Spitfire I had to get in on the action so got a Tiger Moth. Powered by a Laser 100. Why didn't I do this sooner ! Over 20 years since I've flown a glow powered model. Fantastic.

Edited By Dom (Essential RC) on 13/08/2020 16:55:35

Dom (Essential RC)17/08/2020 16:02:25
1058 forum posts
36 photos

Our newest ERC team member flies his AJ Laser 73 in this vid. Trev is most enthusiastic about 3D style flying and is looking forward to taking part in some competitions very soon.

In this video Trev was flying the AJ Laser 73 with...
Subsonicplanes Motrolfly 4330-216
Hobbywing 100 amp hv V3 esc
JXF 20 x 8 prop
Promodeler DS345BLHV servos
Seacraft servo arms
Spektrum AR 8010t receiver
Main power 3300 6s lipo x 2 - 12 s
Receiver and servos- 800 mah 2s lipo
AUW 11 lbs 14 oz

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Support Our Partners
CML
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Sussex Model Centre
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!