Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Bj's Modellflyg videos

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Adrian Smith 109/06/2020 15:47:35
2472 forum posts
1273 photos

There you go, the link is below, Bjarne. This was it's second flight only so no "exhibition" flying just the basics while I got used to her. But she hasn't disappointed after a dozen or so flights.

Extreme Flight 104" Extra 330SC Electric

Edited By Adrian Smith 1 on 09/06/2020 15:54:56

Bjarne Kvilvang09/06/2020 15:56:41
188 forum posts
Posted by Adrian Smith 1 on 09/06/2020 15:47:35:

There you go, the link is below, Bjarne. This was it's second flight only so no "exhibition" flying just the basics while I got used to her. But she hasn't disappointed after a dozen or so flights.

Extreme Flight 104" Extra 330SC Electric

Edited By Adrian Smith 1 on 09/06/2020 15:54:56

Really nice model, looks great. Nice flight and a smooth landing........ thumbs up

Cheers Bjarne

Adrian Smith 109/06/2020 19:49:17
2472 forum posts
1273 photos

Cheers, Bjarne. Keep up the good work! yes

Bjarne Kvilvang18/06/2020 16:37:32
188 forum posts

Here I fly my model Gula Faran in an absolutely fantastic sunset and dead calm. Indescribable feeling as you cruise around with this amazing vintage oldtimer and enjoy the sound of the OS FS-91 Surpass 4-stroke engine. When you come slowly at low altitude with the engine slightly above idle, you almost get goose bumps.

If you like my videos then you can support me by buying me a cup of coffee, just click on the link in the text below the video on YouTube.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ......

Hope you like the video.

Cheers Bjarne

Dwain Dibley.18/06/2020 21:04:40
1521 forum posts
1506 photos

Very nice Bjarne, the model sounds amazing too. You are lucky to have dry weather to fly in, here it is very wet, and we are all inside.

D.D.

Bjarne Kvilvang19/06/2020 12:33:30
188 forum posts
Posted by Dwain Dibley. on 18/06/2020 21:04:40:

Very nice Bjarne, the model sounds amazing too. You are lucky to have dry weather to fly in, here it is very wet, and we are all inside.

D.D.

Thank you Dwain, hope the weather will clear up at your place so you can get out flying...... hot

Cheers Bjarne

Bjarne Kvilvang07/07/2020 16:04:01
188 forum posts

An absolutely incredible maiden by an 18 year old pilot. After about 6 hours in the car to get to our airfield is the plane quickly unloaded and assembled for a quick test with a start-up to check that everything was working properly. Then refuel, start and taxi out to the track. Taxi then goes down a bit and turns and without even stopping, pulls on full throttle and flies away as if he has done nothing but fly this model hundreds of times before.

Watch and enjoy Patrick's wonderful maid on his Rebel.

A big thank you to Patrick De Andrade Skjärvö (pilot) and dad Johnny Skjærvø (pit crew) for this show.

Tech info about the model:
CARF Rebel 2 m
Jetcat P100 RX
Electron LG
Titanium/aluminium tailpipe
4 l Fueltank
Futaba S9177SV Servo
Futaba 2x7008 w/Orbit powerjack
Powerbox Igyro3e
Powerswitch.

If you like my videos then you can support me by buying me a cup of coffee, just click on the link in the text below the video on YouTube.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ...... wink

Hope you like the video.

Cheers Bjarne
Adrian Smith 107/07/2020 19:24:24
2472 forum posts
1273 photos

Good to see some flying in wet weather, Bjarne! Jets are not my "thing" , nevertheless nice to see the flight envelope and a young lad showing his skills.

Bjarne Kvilvang08/07/2020 11:25:28
188 forum posts
Posted by Adrian Smith 1 on 07/07/2020 19:24:24:

Good to see some flying in wet weather, Bjarne! Jets are not my "thing" , nevertheless nice to see the flight envelope and a young lad showing his skills.

We do fly in all kinds of weather and I'm also not into jets. I like my models with a propeller that points forward...... cheeky no helis or multirotors....... wink

But it's always fun to see new young pilots that have a passion for the hobby.

Cheers Bjarne

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Sussex Model Centre
Slec
CML
electricwingman 2017
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!