Forum sponsored by CML

Bj's Modellflyg videos

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Phil 913/11/2016 13:48:54
4284 forum posts
237 photos
Posted by Bjarne Kvilvang on 13/11/2016 11:04:47:
Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................

It is difficult to forget when we are reminded so often angry

Josip Vrandecic -Mes14/11/2016 10:41:13
2993 forum posts
260 photos

RC pilot Bjarne for all conditions and temperatures now.
Greetings from the heartheart

Bjarne Kvilvang14/11/2016 14:48:35
169 forum posts

I'm sorry if it annoys you Phil, but it's my standard signatur and if you don't like it just ignore it......wink

​I have been making ​R​c videos sens early 2000 and ​loves to share the joy of this wonderful hobby ​and the more subscribers I have the more ​​viewers do I reach ​with ​search and suggestions from Youtube and other channels​ and more ​viewers​ can mean more that wants to start with this hobby that accidentally stumbled over one of my videos.​ So if I just can help one to get in to this hobby will I be happy and it would be worth it.

​​

​Before did I have my videos on my own homepage and most of the old movies can you see here at this Channel.
The quality is not the best but I hope my recent films has a better quality and maybe better edited.

​T
hank you Jo
for your kind​ words, I grew up on Spitsbergen that is a small island that is all most on the north pole so I'm used to low temperatures....... blush

//Bjarne

Edited By Bjarne Kvilvang on 14/11/2016 14:49:20

Josip Vrandecic -Mes14/11/2016 21:51:05
2993 forum posts
260 photos

Dear Bjarne , 78°45′N 16°00′E too cool to be true ... for me of course.,..brrrrr

Bjarne Kvilvang14/11/2016 22:01:59
169 forum posts
Posted by Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 14/11/2016 21:51:05:

Dear Bjarne , 78°45′N 16°00′E too cool to be true ... for me of course.,..brrrrr

That is the correct place Jo, moved there when I was 7 years old and went all my years at school there and did also take my education there as a mechanic. Lived in the town called Longyearbyen and did also work some time in the coal mine as a mechanic before I moved back to Norway in 1992 and then to Sweden in 1998.

/Bjarne

Josip Vrandecic -Mes15/11/2016 09:57:56
2993 forum posts
260 photos

Hi Bjarne , I have no doubt that the right place, but for Southerners like me a little cold smile o. Otherwise I love Norway and especially Jo Nesbø and recently , of course, your RC team.

Rgds

Bjarne Kvilvang24/11/2016 23:54:47
169 forum posts
Small video when I switch from wheels to skis on the Tundra and a little test flight afterwards. There will be many more videos of winter flying and of course with different models.

Hope you like the video.
Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................heart

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang
Flying electric and metanol planes and has been flying sens early 80's
Currently do I have about 20 planes in the hangar, wingspan from 50cm to 250cm.
Please subscribe to my Youtube channel, normally do I upload videos several times per month.

Bjarne Kvilvang30/11/2016 01:15:11
169 forum posts
Small video when I switch from wheels to skis on my Carbon Cub Z and little flying afterwards. The Carbon Cub'n was as fun and comfortable to fly with skis as it was with wheels, so it will be a lot of flying this winter with my Carbon Cub.

Hope you like the video.

Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................film

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang
Please subscribe to my Youtube channel, normally do I upload videos several times per month.

Josip Vrandecic -Mes30/11/2016 10:45:30
2993 forum posts
260 photos

Hello Bjarne , good job, so you will extend the season flight.....Take care !

Ciao

Bjarne Kvilvang05/12/2016 05:52:09
169 forum posts
Small video from this weekend when I flew my e-flite Carbon Cub Z and some touch and go with the skis on snow. This is a perfect model for winter flying, if you have one just go and get some skis and get out and fly.

Hope you like the video.

Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................wink 2

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang
Josip Vrandecic -Mes05/12/2016 11:50:20
2993 forum posts
260 photos

Dear Bjarne you play with my old nerves at 02:27 .....anyway thanks alot...because I do not see this every daythumbs up

Jos

Bjarne Kvilvang05/12/2016 13:21:07
169 forum posts
Posted by Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 05/12/2016 11:50:20:

Dear Bjarne you play with my old nerves at 02:27 .....anyway thanks alot...because I do not see this every daythumbs up

Jos

Thank you Jo. I have my faults to when flying as everyone else and didn't want to edit it out, it can be nice to see that no one aren't flawless when flying............ angel

//Bjarne

Bjarne Kvilvang08/12/2016 21:33:13
169 forum posts
Tundra skiing is almost as much fun on the ground as in the air, spinning around like a hefty RC car in the snow. Can not help but give this model kudos for how versatile it is. Short start and landings, large wheels so you can take off and land anywhere, lovely as seaplane, perfect winter model with skis, nice size to take with them anytime, gorgeous flight characteristics and a perfect first model that can withstand a beating.

Hope you like the video.

Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ......................wink 2

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang
Bjarne Kvilvang21/12/2016 16:01:00
169 forum posts
There is obviously a limit to how low you can fly inverted......... embarrassed

Hope you like the video.
Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ...................... laugh

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang

Wasaforumite21/12/2016 17:28:38
126 forum posts
35 photos

Hi Bjarne

Great flying there! I'm sure the fin will repair quickly and you'll be flying the Tundra again soon.

Any advice to Winter flyers on how to get the lipos to perform in such low temperatures?

Thanks for the entertainment!

Bjarne Kvilvang21/12/2016 20:15:04
169 forum posts
Posted by Wasaforumite on 21/12/2016 17:28:38:

Hi Bjarne

Great flying there! I'm sure the fin will repair quickly and you'll be flying the Tundra again soon.

Any advice to Winter flyers on how to get the lipos to perform in such low temperatures?

Thanks for the entertainment!

Just the prop broke and it was all ready due for a change so it's already flying again....... smile

I have been flying down to -25 Celsius with different models and newer had any problems with my lipos. The only thing I do is that I normally fly 1-2 min shorter flights than I do during the summer.

Regards
Bjarne

Josip Vrandecic -Mes22/12/2016 09:40:04
2993 forum posts
260 photos

Dear Bjarne, thank you to sharing of your fruitful RC year . Now rest a little while . To you and your family I wish a Merry Christmasnote

Cheers

Jos

Bjarne Kvilvang22/12/2016 11:29:11
169 forum posts
Posted by Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 22/12/2016 09:40:04:

Dear Bjarne, thank you to sharing of your fruitful RC year . Now rest a little while . To you and your family I wish a Merry Christmasnote

Cheers

Jos

Thank you Jo and a Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones to, and I wish a Merry Christmas to all other viewers here to, and hope everybody will have a nice and peaceful holiday.

Cheers
Bjarne
Bjarne Kvilvang06/02/2017 03:31:52
169 forum posts
I just want to apologize for the lack of videos for the past few weeks, I've been working hard on finalizing my new hobby-room/workshop and also managed to get the thumb into the table saw. As thumb flyer it's a bad combination so there has not been any flying before a small test this weekend with mixed results (crash video coming later this week)

Here is a film of Marius (my son) who got a Durafly Tundra for Christmas, this is his very first maiden with his own plane after he became the solo pilot. Could not have done better than this as a first flight with the new plane. A very proud father here now and I'm look forward to many flights together with him.

Hope you like the video.
Do not forget to subscribe to my channel ...................... wink

Regards
Bjarne Kvilvang
Josip Vrandecic -Mes06/02/2017 19:05:40
2993 forum posts
260 photos

Hi Marius , like father like son thumbs up........Congrats !

Note: Hello Bjarne ,Let your thumb healed as soon as possible face 1

Cheers

Edited By Josip Vrandecic -Mes on 06/02/2017 19:09:33

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Slec
electricwingman 2017
CML
Wings & Wheels 2019
Pepe Aircraft
Cambridge Gliding Club
Gliders Distribution
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us