By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Steve Webb and World Model Kits

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
tigerman09/05/2017 16:39:26
124 forum posts

Must comment on the excellent service from Steve Webb's Models and the excellent quality of World Model kits.Never use either before .I found Steve Webb Models a pleasure to deal with .Rang up about a World Model kit and he went to check to make sure he had one in stock ,which he did he then put it in the post and the next morning it was at my doorstep (not sure who the courier was but they deserve a pat on the back to who ever they where) The quality of the World Model kit was a refreshing surprise it was excellent all put together very well .I have just done the maiden flight ,flew brilliant no trim needed So if you need a good quality kit and some excellent service I can highly recommend Steve Webbs and World Model kits

Geoff Jackson10/05/2017 17:00:46
156 forum posts
3 photos

Have to agree. Ive had 2 World Models Mustangs since 2000, one still flying. Service and staff are great - I look forward to visiting the shop and having lunch in one of Frodshams great selection of Cheshire pubs!

Tom Sharp 210/05/2017 20:03:26
3204 forum posts
17 photos

tigerman is preaching to the converted yes

Tim Hickey16/05/2017 16:32:06
40 forum posts
1 photos

Another big thumbs up for Steve Webb Models.yes

I rang on Saturday for some lipo flight packs. Had to check stock and would ring me back. A call back within the hour confirmed said items were in stock and would be despatched on Monday. 8 new lipos duly arrived by 9.30am on Tuesday (today). Battery packs were very well packed. They even included a pound coin in a bag stapled to the receipt as they had accidently overcharged my card. Will definitely use Webbies again and again.

I Had a World Models .46 size mustang some years ago. Fantastic plane. Now long gone but would recommend.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Expo Tools 14 July
Airtek Hobbies
Wings & Wheels 2018
Slec
Gliders Distribution
CML
Overlander
Motion RC
electricwingman 2017
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Which part of building a new traditional balsa aeroplane do you enjoy the most?
Q: Which part of building a new traditional balsa aeroplane do you enjoy the most?

Research & choosing the model
 Building the fuselage
 Installing the engine and radio systems
 Building the flying surfaces
 Covering/painting/finishing
 All of it!
 None of it. I'd rather someone else did it!
 Other

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us