Forum sponsored by CML

Hub puller required

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
TartanMac10/01/2018 17:44:55
250 forum posts
157 photos

img_20180110_173234.jpg

I ended up buying that slightly more expensive one and it works just like the bergen one not exactly the same a good puller though worth the money. Took the prop driver off my mvvs 90 with near to no pressure at all without heat much quicker than any other way and great at keeping the bearing seal good. Very happy this is 35mmx45mm and as you can see it fits my Webra 91 P5 which is bigger than my mvvs 90. I will say the bergen one was better quality and the jaws did not have 90 degree corners but I suppose I can file them a little. But nice fine thread to make things easy.

Edited By TartanMac on 10/01/2018 17:47:12

Steve Hargreaves - Moderator05/07/2018 20:37:58
6730 forum posts
191 photos

In need of a puller to remove the prop driver from my ASP 91FS I turned to the ever helpful forum & chose one of the pullers suggested by Engine Doctor.....it arrived today & had the prop driver off in a trice so thanks for the tip ED...thumbs up As mentioned the threaded portion of the ASP crank is very long & the puller was pretty much on the limit but it worked just fine & removed the driver with a satisfying crack as the collet came free...

I will just share with you the back of the packet it came in as it's the best example of Chinglish I've seen for a very long time.... Enjoy

bearing puller.jpg

The bit you can't read at the top under the sticker says " Two Grasping Rama"....nope me neither..wink 2

Martin Harris05/07/2018 22:33:49
9093 forum posts
224 photos

Rams?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Wings & Wheels 2019
Cambridge Gliding Club
electricwingman 2017
CADMA
Sussex Model Centre
Slec
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us