Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Well done HobbyKing

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Allan Bennett06/06/2018 20:07:37
1534 forum posts
39 photos

Last week I ordered two Turnigy 4S 5000mAh LiPos from HK. They arrived within 48 hours from the UK warehouse, but on checking I found that one of them had one cell at 0.72v.

Took a photo of the pack and the meter reading, filled in HK's claim form on line, and within a couple of hours a replacement was approved without any requirement for me to return the pack for checking. The replacement arrived today. No hassle, other than the pack shouldn't have been bad in the first place.

Chris Walby22/07/2018 07:36:07
954 forum posts
228 photos

Have I spent too much time at the flying field and missed all the "traffic" about the HK web site changes cheeky

Different look and every thing seems to have moved about, not to say its a bad thing, just different.

Just started using it and it seems quite nice feel to it.

Regards Mr Mole wink

ken anderson.05/12/2018 15:27:29
8425 forum posts
772 photos

ordered a battery on Monday, in my hand now(lipo) delivered by the parcel force lads.. 1st class service,what more can be said….

ken anderson...ne...1...1st class dept.

Tomtom3905/12/2018 16:21:08
682 forum posts
1 photos

I've not been a big fan of Hobbyking in the past. However they have really improved on their service (credit to them) . I bought an item from them that went faulty some nine months later. Pretty straightforward to set up "complaint" had email back and item replaced within a few days.

I have just ordered a Panther Graphene battery . It will be interesting to see how they behave over the year.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Gliders Distribution
Addlestone Models
CML
Pepe Aircraft
Cambridge Gliding Club
Wings & Wheels 2019
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
New Poll - Sticky situations...
Q: How often - when using superglue - do you end up with it on your fingers?

Every time
 Occasionally
 Sometimes
 Rarely
 Never
 Wear rubber gloves

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us