By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

PSSA Hurricane Mass Build T-Shirts - AVAILABLE TO ORDER!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Phil Cooke23/06/2018 21:27:53
2151 forum posts
1501 photos

With only 11 weeks to go before our Hurricane Mass Build Meet on 8th/9th September it's time I commenced taking orders for the events official T-shirt!

Here is our fantastic event logo which features boldly on the back of the shirt and is now available to order!

hurricane mass build event logo.jpg

The T-shirts are locally manufactured in my home county of Derbyshire, they are a good quality, white cotton shirt with full width front and back prints. The shirts cost £16 each including bulk delivery from the supplier to my home address.

As before, I have to tailor the order to demand, so if you would like one (or more) of the 2018 Event shirts please send me an email to webmaster@pssaonline.co.uk stating the number you require and your chosen size(s) - payment methods and delivery can be discussed by return mail.

If you are attending the Mass Build event on the Gt Orme 8th/9th September I can hand the shirt to you on the day, or, if you cannot attend but would still like a shirt, I can mail them out in advance at cost of postage.

So here's the 2018 shirt design - big thanks again to PSSA member Bob Jennings for the fantastic artwork!

FRONT PRINT

t-shirt front.jpg

BACK PRINT

t-shirt rear.jpg

The shirts are sized as per the table below - having already worn the shirts myself my recommendation would be to go for 1 size bigger than you think you need!

shirt sizing.jpg

I hope you agree these shirts will form a quality memento from our 2018 Hurricane Mass Build event - I look forward to hearing from anyone who's interested in purchasing one - please email me via the link below.

Phil Cooke - webmaster@pssaonline.co.uk

07772 224719

Edited By Phil Cooke on 23/06/2018 21:29:19

Phil Cooke25/06/2018 16:22:55
2151 forum posts
1501 photos

Reminder please if you would like a Mass Build shirt for the event please send me a mail to webmaster@pssaonline.co.uk stating your required size and the number of shirts required... I will reply to your mail and request payment via PayPal. many thanks.

Phil Cooke03/07/2018 17:09:45
2151 forum posts
1501 photos

Another reminder please - if you would like a Hurricane Mass Build shirt in time for the event please send me a mail to webmaster@pssaonline.co.uk stating your required size and the number of shirts required... I will reply to your mail and request payment via PayPal.

I will have the shirts with me on 8th September on the Orme, or can post at cost in advance if that's preferred.

many thanks.

Phil Cooke09/07/2018 19:08:03
2151 forum posts
1501 photos

Another reminder for anyone who would like a Hurricane event shirt but has not yet placed their order - please email me your requirements at webmaster@pssaonline.co.uk - I’m going to close the books before the end of July to give the manufacturer plenty of time to ready our order. Many thanks

Phil Cooke19/07/2018 15:24:03
2151 forum posts
1501 photos

Final Call then for the 2018 Hurricane Mass Build T-shirts...

I will be closing the order book midnight on Saturday and visiting the supplier on Monday.

If you would still like to order a shirt please email me your requirements at webmaster@pssaonline.co.uk stating size and number off.

Many thanks

Phil Cooke24/07/2018 20:54:21
2151 forum posts
1501 photos

Just to confirm I've closed the order book now for the batch of Hurricane T-shirts and the order is with the manufacturer. Many thanks to everyone who has shown interest in the 2018 Mass Build shirt- collection on the Saturday of the event so we'll all look smart on competition day (Sunday)!

Flyer25/07/2018 07:08:01
465 forum posts
61 photos

ahhh missed this !!!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wings & Wheels 2018
Overlander
Expo Tools 14 July
electricwingman 2017
CML
Slec
Airtek Hobbies
Motion RC
Gliders Distribution
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Which part of building a new traditional balsa aeroplane do you enjoy the most?
Q: Which part of building a new traditional balsa aeroplane do you enjoy the most?

Research & choosing the model
 Building the fuselage
 Installing the engine and radio systems
 Building the flying surfaces
 Covering/painting/finishing
 All of it!
 None of it. I'd rather someone else did it!
 Other

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us