By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

PSSA Hurricane Mass Build T-Shirts - AVAILABLE TO ORDER!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Phil Cooke23/06/2018 21:27:53
2086 forum posts
1438 photos

With only 11 weeks to go before our Hurricane Mass Build Meet on 8th/9th September it's time I commenced taking orders for the events official T-shirt!

Here is our fantastic event logo which features boldly on the back of the shirt and is now available to order!

hurricane mass build event logo.jpg

The T-shirts are locally manufactured in my home county of Derbyshire, they are a good quality, white cotton shirt with full width front and back prints. The shirts cost £16 each including bulk delivery from the supplier to my home address.

As before, I have to tailor the order to demand, so if you would like one (or more) of the 2018 Event shirts please send me an email to webmaster@pssaonline.co.uk stating the number you require and your chosen size(s) - payment methods and delivery can be discussed by return mail.

If you are attending the Mass Build event on the Gt Orme 8th/9th September I can hand the shirt to you on the day, or, if you cannot attend but would still like a shirt, I can mail them out in advance at cost of postage.

So here's the 2018 shirt design - big thanks again to PSSA member Bob Jennings for the fantastic artwork!

FRONT PRINT

t-shirt front.jpg

BACK PRINT

t-shirt rear.jpg

The shirts are sized as per the table below - having already worn the shirts myself my recommendation would be to go for 1 size bigger than you think you need!

shirt sizing.jpg

I hope you agree these shirts will form a quality memento from our 2018 Hurricane Mass Build event - I look forward to hearing from anyone who's interested in purchasing one - please email me via the link below.

Phil Cooke - webmaster@pssaonline.co.uk

07772 224719

Edited By Phil Cooke on 23/06/2018 21:29:19

Phil Cooke25/06/2018 16:22:55
2086 forum posts
1438 photos

Reminder please if you would like a Mass Build shirt for the event please send me a mail to webmaster@pssaonline.co.uk stating your required size and the number of shirts required... I will reply to your mail and request payment via PayPal. many thanks.

Phil Cooke03/07/2018 17:09:45
2086 forum posts
1438 photos

Another reminder please - if you would like a Hurricane Mass Build shirt in time for the event please send me a mail to webmaster@pssaonline.co.uk stating your required size and the number of shirts required... I will reply to your mail and request payment via PayPal.

I will have the shirts with me on 8th September on the Orme, or can post at cost in advance if that's preferred.

many thanks.

Phil Cooke09/07/2018 19:08:03
2086 forum posts
1438 photos

Another reminder for anyone who would like a Hurricane event shirt but has not yet placed their order - please email me your requirements at webmaster@pssaonline.co.uk - I’m going to close the books before the end of July to give the manufacturer plenty of time to ready our order. Many thanks

Phil Cooke19/07/2018 15:24:03
2086 forum posts
1438 photos

Final Call then for the 2018 Hurricane Mass Build T-shirts...

I will be closing the order book midnight on Saturday and visiting the supplier on Monday.

If you would still like to order a shirt please email me your requirements at webmaster@pssaonline.co.uk stating size and number off.

Many thanks

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Wings & Wheels 2018
electricwingman 2017
Slec
Overlander
Airtek Hobbies
Expo Tools 14 July
Gliders Distribution
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
What is the main brand of transmitter you use? (2018)
Q: What is the main brand of transmitter you use?

FrSky
 Futaba
 Graupner
 HiTec
 Jeti
 JR
 Multiplex
 Spektrum
 Other

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues