Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Radio channel setting Opentx

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
trebor23/11/2018 09:29:17
1907 forum posts
214 photos

I have just been given an old Helicopter to play with but its a Bnf flybarless Blade mcpx, now I have a module for the Taranis which binds ok with Spektrum and looking at various programming info they all say changing the channel controls on the radio to TAER for Spektrum gear. But I have loads of other programed planes already on AETR dont know So I am thinking I don't want to change this over really, if I do will I have to altar this in the radio settings every time I fly this on TAER and then go back to AETR for my existing planes ?

Mike Blandford23/11/2018 09:41:38
534 forum posts
22 photos

No. You create a new model for this helicopter and just set the mixer to have the correct channel order. The setting for the channel order in the radio setup is just the default order used when creating a new model.

Mike

trebor23/11/2018 09:47:46
1907 forum posts
214 photos

I think I understand laugh

Chris Bott - Moderator23/11/2018 18:19:48
6670 forum posts
1382 photos
1 articles
Mike's right. That setting is simply picked up when you start making a new model and isn't referred to again. No need to touch that.

Change the order in the one model and it won't affect old ones or further new ones at all.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Slec
Gliders Distribution
Wings & Wheels 2019
CML
Cambridge Gliding Club
Pepe Aircraft
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us