By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Overlander D100 V2 Charger

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Rocker26/11/2018 15:38:11
341 forum posts

Time to treat myself to a new lipo charger .I have always had a Overlander chargers because I have found there Customer Service really good and on that I want to stay with Overlander .I like the new D100 V2 charger It is meant to charge 2 lipo at the same time which is a good feature .Anyone out there used the D100 V2 charger who could give any info ,good or bad

Peter Christy26/11/2018 16:22:23
1261 forum posts

I've got the older V1 charger, and its excellent! Be aware though, that on the V1 (and I think the V2 is the same) you only get 100W total on the internal 240V supply. If you run it on an external supply, you can get 2x100W.

However, you can tweak the balance between the outputs to give more to one than the other, provided the total doesn't exceed 100W on internal power or 200W on external.

Its only really an issue if trying to fast charge LiPos in excess of 6S - something that I don't need to do!

--

Pete

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Slec
CML
Pepe Aircraft
Gliders Distribution
Revoc
Motion RC
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2018
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us