Forum sponsored by CML

Best Heating Option For Your Hobby Shed

Itís Fantastic

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Martin McIntosh13/04/2019 09:28:20
2906 forum posts
1064 photos

Got there eventually. I found another section in the manual which sort of explains it. Pressing the two keys together can get you to the pump volume (manual temp. setting) or to target temp. (auto setting). Hit and miss as to which of them shows apparently.

PETER BRUCE - Eastchurch Gap25/04/2019 19:21:22
856 forum posts
112 photos

Last part of my experiment on the heat recovery from the exhaust - so many comments I just could not let it rest...

Ideal for winter caravaning RVs and boats

Edited By PETER BRUCE - Eastchurch Gap on 25/04/2019 19:50:20

Marc Osbourne25/04/2019 21:17:00
55 forum posts
4 photos

Hi guys, apologies for the delay in getting a report on the heater, it took some weeks after my previous message on this forum before we actually got the heaters (shipping, customs, bla bla bla).

Anyhow, I am happy to report, that the heater, although arriving a bit battered, was strainghtened out and has done quite a number of hours service without any problems. We have since ordered another for a friend, of which, he too, has found that it provides a great quantity of heat for very little in running costs!

It has been relatively easy to use, does not burn through much fuel and spares (when required) do not appear to cost very much, i will be purchasing over the summer, before the heater will be required again, probably a spare fuel pump and glow plug assembly, just in case either is required upon reinstatement of the heaters!

Doc Marten25/04/2019 22:20:29
365 forum posts
4 photos

Have you thought about putting something like a car heater matrix run back into the workshop to supplement the heater?

PETER BRUCE - Eastchurch Gap25/04/2019 22:49:44
856 forum posts
112 photos

Hi Doc. Unfortunately I dont have the room to do this in either my shed or the wifes craft cabin due to where they are fitted but its the reason I did the two videos shown here so people could see what can be done. Although I could not use the heat myself which was annoying I still could not get the bee out of my bonnet so made the two videos and although the bits and bots cost me I am glad to say the first video generated so many comments I had to progress the experiment further and hence here is video two...

I know since I posted the original video on the RCM&E there are a lot more modelers who can now use the heater and build their models up in their workshops over winter and stay warm and toasty- job done.

Anyone want to buy the radiator from video one! Regards to all - I'm done. Peter Bruce.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Cambridge Gliding Club
Slec
Pepe Aircraft
Wings & Wheels 2019
Gliders Distribution
CML
Addlestone Models
electricwingman 2017
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
New Poll - Sticky situations...
Q: How often - when using superglue - do you end up with it on your fingers?

Every time
 Occasionally
 Sometimes
 Rarely
 Never
 Wear rubber gloves

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us