By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Flightline/Freewing Spare Parts

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Rocker26/12/2018 16:40:23
341 forum posts

Anyone needing any Flightline/Freewing Spare parts .I can highly recommend " R C Castle " They are based in Hong Kong but the spare parts for your Flightline /Freewing are cheaper to buy from then anywhere in Europe or the UK ( that is also taking in account of the postage They are still cheaper ) and boy is the delivery quick .Order a set of retracts for my Freewing Hawk on the Thursday before Christmas and just received an e mail telling me they will be delivered tomorrow .I do not think that would of been so quick even coming from a company in the UK .That is including the Christmas break in the middle .Very impressed yes

SIMON CRAGG26/12/2018 17:43:23
305 forum posts
4 photos

We have been using them for quite while, great prices amd fantastic service. Brilliant!.

Geoff Parkes28/12/2018 09:07:43
95 forum posts

Been using R C Castle for about 3 years , i agree prices and service are the best, also he seems to help with the VAT and import duties ? ?, his prices for fan units will not be beaten, ordered some parts from him last Sunday, had an E mail on Monday to tell me that they were on their way by air mail .

woody28/12/2018 15:08:56
113 forum posts
38 photos

Thanks for the info guys,

The Service from the uk supplier for Freewing parts is absolutely shocking.

Cheers Woody

Rocker28/12/2018 17:40:58
341 forum posts

Yes I know .I will not use them had a real bad experience with them made me feel RED .I can highly recommend R C Castle brilliant service and very helpful ,I get all my Freewing/Flightline spare from R C Castle and has I have said a very quick delivery ,quicker then most UK Model Shops !!!!

woody28/12/2018 19:38:50
113 forum posts
38 photos

Both myself and a friend of mine have both had a nightmare with them, they couldn’t run a bath let alone a business customer service is absolutely paramount these days as it’s so easy to go elsewhere. And they have absolutely no clue about that whatsoever. I would just tell people to go to motion rc in the eu great service and fast delivery

Rocker28/12/2018 21:22:38
341 forum posts

Strange I have always had first class service from RC Castle and they always have the spare parts in stock unlike Motion R C Europe where when ever I look at the spares on there web site most are out of stock ,but the more choice we have the better it is for everyone .Saying that I have just pre-order the Flightline 1600 Corsair from Motion RC Europe so I hope you are correct Woody on there service being has good has you say it is .Time will tell

Rocker28/12/2018 21:37:22
341 forum posts

Looks like I need to apologise Woody just look on Motion RC Europe and there spare parts are all in stock .Might give them a try next time I need some spare parts for my Freewing/Flightline models

Jon Laughton29/12/2018 10:41:09
1148 forum posts
101 photos

One more vote for not using the Red UK supplier: utterly shambolic / atrocious service and supreme arrogance

Rocker29/12/2018 12:20:48
341 forum posts

Totally agree with Jon .My advice stay well clear use Motion RC or R C Castle

woody29/12/2018 19:30:44
113 forum posts
38 photos

For sure stay away from Red........you have been warned!!

sgwlm31/12/2018 12:24:09
109 forum posts
84 photos

another +1 for R C Castle,

i ordered several parts for F18 90mm on 27/12/2018,

they have just arrived, 31/12/2018,

received from half way around the world

that is better than some of the UK post

Geoff Parkes01/01/2019 11:36:11
95 forum posts

just a follow on from my previous post, the parts ordered were delivered yesterday ( Monday) this is amazing 1 week from ordering with Christmas in the middle , thats from the other side of the world, you would be pushed to beat that if it was posted from a U.K. stockist.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Slec
CML
Pepe Aircraft
Gliders Distribution
Revoc
Motion RC
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2018
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us