Forum sponsored by CML

Infinity 90 Build

How good is it ?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Bruce Collinson20/05/2019 10:44:28
338 forum posts

Peter,

That's a great shame although I suspect you have escaped relatively lightly and best of luck with the parts. I never found Probuild to be very responsive, although as I recall observing, I didn't buy mine new from them in the first place. It will be very interesting to learn how you fare with the manufacturer.

It's a lovely plane and mine needs more power. Thinking hard about the laser 120. 140 mm it is.

BTC

cymaz20/05/2019 18:08:04
8441 forum posts
1160 photos

Well, I spoke to Probuid today. True to their word a message was left on my answer phone. They don’t hold the parts in stock but they will try and get them from the supplier. I am to expect another call from them in a day or two....

Can’t say fairer than that

Bruce Collinson30/05/2019 19:16:46
338 forum posts

Trading up to a Laser 120, cutting a new engine crutch. Damned bolt holes are 2 mm further apart! Pal Jeremy’s goes well on his ASP 120 so cautiously optimistic.

BTC

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Support Our Partners
CML
Gliders Distribution
electricwingman 2017
Motion RC
Slec
Wings & Wheels 2019
Pepe Aircraft
Revoc
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us