Forum sponsored by CML

gasparin g24

exploded drawings

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
thunderstreak.keith11/01/2019 08:40:40
283 forum posts
121 photos

Hi wasnt sure where to post this but i have a kit(packaged parts) of the above which i want to construct.I have spent hours on the net looking for exploded views no luck.prices,photos and vids are plenty. has any1 got a diagram of this lovely motor that they can email to me please? I have a complete engine but do not wish to take that apart for fear of not putting it back together again. your help would be appreciated

many thanks keith

Peter Miller11/01/2019 09:10:44
9847 forum posts
1157 photos
10 articles

To be honest CO2 motors are so simple that putting them together should be no problem at all.

The only thing to watch is that you don't screw the cylinder down too farso that the pin on top of the piston hits the ball inthe head too hard.

thunderstreak.keith11/01/2019 14:34:42
283 forum posts
121 photos

thanks peter, but mechanics are not my thing thats why i havnt taken the complete 1 apart to look. Once took a cox 049 apart and it never ran again. Im a bit old fashioned me. I build from plans and like to see in b+w what goes where. the bags I have (3) are full of bits and bobs with loads of balls and seals along with the main bits. i`ll just keep looking on line but so far no exploded views

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Motion RC
Revoc
Gliders Distribution
Wings & Wheels 2019
electricwingman 2017
Pepe Aircraft
Slec
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us