By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Brexit-Deal or No deal.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Peter Christy11/01/2019 18:42:31
1192 forum posts

Light the blue touch paper and retire.............!!!

devil

--

Pete

SONNY MONKS11/01/2019 18:48:54
268 forum posts

i wish peter,il have to work until im 70,im 50.

Don Fry11/01/2019 19:04:41
3144 forum posts
38 photos

I don't quite understand the question. In practice, if the UK is no longer a member of EASA, then U.K. regulations in relation to model aircraft might diverge. As as a side line, If outside a customs union, UK and EU hobbyshops are not going to trade across the English Channel. But the wind still blows, and aircraft can fly.

But, a major point is keeping a belief that the likes of Johnson, Rees Mogg, and Fox keep telling, that 70 million people dictate terms to 500 million, that 70 million countries dictate trade terms on the same basis as 500 million blocks, and all the other beliefs they expound, that economists are wrong, and a bright future awaits. If wrong, the hobby won't do well.

I well remember 2008, buying stuff for pennies on E Bay. I was not one of the poor souls pitched out of work.

Cuban811/01/2019 19:17:22
2300 forum posts
6 photos

Wow! after the drone goings on here, we're really skating on thin ice with this one - gentlemen, whatever your views, let the politicians get all wound up over it, they get paid handsomely enough for the priviledge. I'm happy to give my opinion on drones, but my views on Brexit either pro or anti, good or bad for modelling...... no way.

Edited By Cuban8 on 11/01/2019 19:21:52

john stones 111/01/2019 19:27:42
10151 forum posts
1475 photos

My lips are sealed. kulou

Bob Cotsford11/01/2019 19:35:04
7684 forum posts
427 photos

It will be good for the Royal Mail as they will be able to charge a handling charge on anything coming from the EU as they do now for ROW orders (except for the odd item that slips through from HK).

All Topics | Latest Posts

This thread is closed.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Airtek Hobbies
CML
Overlander
Slec
Motion RC
Gliders Distribution
Revoc
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2018
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Which part of building a new traditional balsa aeroplane do you enjoy the most?
Q: Which part of building a new traditional balsa aeroplane do you enjoy the most?

Research & choosing the model
 Building the fuselage
 Installing the engine and radio systems
 Building the flying surfaces
 Covering/painting/finishing
 All of it!
 None of it. I'd rather someone else did it!
 Other

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us