Forum sponsored by CML

Plans and Woodpacks from Flying Scale Models - Doolittle Media

how long to wait usually?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
GrahamWh22/01/2019 19:21:19
356 forum posts
53 photos

Does anyone know how long it takes from ordering a plan and woodpack from Flying Scale Models on their website to having it delivered?

I ordered a plan and wood pack at the end of December and about a week later sent a message via their website contact page enquiring re expected delivery date and received a reply to confirm they had the order and would progress it asap, but no delivery date was given. In your experience, how long do these things take?

Is Sarik Hobbies quicker?

I wonder if FSM have to send off to another company to get the woodpack cut.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.

Handyman22/01/2019 19:55:13
198 forum posts
1 photos

Hi Graham, you asked "are Sarik Hobbies any quicker?". I ordered and paid for a Farmhand 90 kit on 6th January. No sight of said kit as yet, but their website says to allow at least 14 days from date of ordering. So no!,no quicker in my opinion. Anthony.

Nigel Dell22/01/2019 20:56:27
364 forum posts
27 photos

I know Belair cut the parts for FSM as I have had the parts come through for an Aeronca from them, it took about 3 weeks IIRC I did have to email Doolittle to ask but they did arrive and are obviously the usual Belair quality cutting, I find Doolittle good to deal with.

GrahamWh23/01/2019 18:30:16
356 forum posts
53 photos

Thanks guys.

dave parnham23/01/2019 18:39:19
161 forum posts
11 photos

End of December is when I ordered my DVa plan and Belair cut my parts (two years ago)

I think it took a fortnight at least.....I was worried and did ring them and they assured me at the time it was being looked at and was in the queue at the cutters.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Motion RC
Slec
Revoc
Pepe Aircraft
Wings & Wheels 2019
CML
electricwingman 2017
Gliders Distribution
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us