By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Eternally optimistic

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Shaun Walsh26/01/2019 09:21:23
80 forum posts

Not sure if this is OTT optimism or a bad case of fat fingers when setting up the advert.

f:0">https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GRAUPNER-RC-PILOT-GLIDER-RADIO-CONTROLLED-IN-KIT-MOUNTING-ART-4216-RARE-KIT/173758956695?hash=item2874d74497:g:~PYAAOSw8cNUTn65:rk:1f:0

I'll have 2 at that price smiley

SONNY MONKS26/01/2019 09:28:21
269 forum posts

I take it thats a full size one,so us misters can actually sit in it,and id be expected to have a years worth of flying lessons at a field of my choice,hahahaha.

John Privett26/01/2019 10:15:14
5865 forum posts
228 photos

I suspect this is a seller who sells a lot of this product and has temporarily run out of stock.

I believe it is cheaper, in terms of eBay fees, to have a listing running permanently (that you can tweak the details of) than to be constantly adding and removing the listing as stock arrives and is sold out.

So in this case when the supplier runs out of stock he simply bumps up the price to a level where no sane person would actually buy one. And when stock arrives he puts the price back to its normal level. And I guess if somebody was mad enough to pay the £30k then the supplier would move heaven and earth to fulil the order!

Or maybe not? dont know

Martin Dance 126/01/2019 11:31:45
178 forum posts
33 photos

Much simpler reason, its priced in Lira!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Motion RC
electricwingman 2017
CML
Revoc
Pepe Aircraft
Gliders Distribution
Wings & Wheels 2018
Slec
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us