Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Six Nations 2019

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Mike T16/03/2019 18:57:51
404 forum posts
28 photos

Gutted for Scotland, what an epic match. Made Wales' drowning of Ireland look almost leisurely!

Don Fry16/03/2019 19:00:00
3728 forum posts
42 photos

No voice, filled with more ash.

john stones 116/03/2019 19:34:44
10425 forum posts
1475 photos

Congratulations Wales.

Credit to Scotland for 38 unanswered points, England I'm lost for words.

ron evans16/03/2019 19:34:52
374 forum posts
22 photos

Missed the 2nd half when England looked well in charge.

Will watch the comeback on the recorder.

Cracking weekend of rugby

Peter Jenkins16/03/2019 19:57:44
1217 forum posts
132 photos
Posted by Braddock, VC on 10/03/2019 20:29:45:
Posted by Peter Jenkins on 10/03/2019 18:21:48:

One mustn't forget that Scotland have a great track record of upsetting England - you only have to look at last year. Never write Scotland off when playing against England I say.

Not at HQ they don't.

Clearly, Eddie's half time team talk wasn't a patch on Gregor's! England were lucky to draw given that Farrel couldn't do anything right in the 2nd half and Russell could do no wrong!

Ireland never turned up and Italy were cruelly undone by minor errors. They deserved to beat the French. Congratulations to Wales for a top notch performance. England should take a leaf out of their book!

Don Fry16/03/2019 21:10:18
3728 forum posts
42 photos

I am honestly starting to believe, that for England to take a leaf out of anyone's book, the practitioners have got to get behond, "that don't work, try sonthing else", and the reaction time has b to be sub 80 minutes,

Anyway, I will sing for anyone up North, come September.

Michael Ramsay-Fraser18/03/2019 07:01:23
215 forum posts

Try getting rid of 'no arms' Farrell for a start.

Don Fry18/03/2019 12:02:24
3728 forum posts
42 photos

Don't, in the light of a disregard for the laws of rugby in general in the game, see why a practitioner should be singled out because of a bit of laziness to grip, not, (so far), getting more than a penalty. Although I decry the waste a penalty entails.

And a serious world class kicker of a dead ball.

Not too sure if there is much more than a bit of clever externally preprogrammed clockwork between the ears.

john stones 118/03/2019 14:46:32
10425 forum posts
1475 photos

Hard to fathom what happens to England, when they play, they look world beaters, it all falls apart very easy though, pretty much same as under Lancaster, so it ain't nothing new. Owen is a top player, gives his all every time, time he gave his head a shake though. What would England give for a Captain like AWJ ?

Few warm up games to enjoy before the World Cup. yes

Don Fry18/03/2019 19:28:29
3728 forum posts
42 photos

Don't know John, I get, against Scotland, they were trying to humiliate them in the second half. Wales (teamthink) was a one off. Didn't work, Scotland heads don't go down. When did you last see a Scotland side give up. And when a fancy, practiced, high speed, shift the ball, out through the backs,---- got intercepted. Repeat ad infinitum.

The correction is, bring it back to the forwards. Calm it down. Drain some lungs of oxygen. God forbid, do a Wales, make the victim play in their half. Having got seven, that's the last you get for a while. Over to you, we are still ahead, do something about it.

The last paragraph didn't happen. Once called winning ugly.

Drives me mad. Wales ain't that good, except at winning.

Any way, best get practicing for singing the Welsh anthem, as well as ours. Might be handy, come September. Not easy, I had cause to know it at one time.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Addlestone Models
Gliders Distribution
electricwingman 2017
Pepe Aircraft
Cambridge Gliding Club
Slec
Wings & Wheels 2019
CML
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us