Forum sponsored by CML

source for Hobby Eagle stabilisers

hard tracking these down...

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Tony Harrison 221/03/2019 21:15:15
223 forum posts
2 photos

Rarely buy magazines but the February RCME has an interesting piece on stabilisers - one of these might be ideal for me to learn with, since I'm still finding it strangely difficult getting together with someone to guide me.

So I've been looking around for the Hobby Eagle A3-L V2 model, cheapest/simplest of three they do - but cannot find a UK supplier with these in stock. The Banggood people in China are prominent, but their delivery times are slow: I need one in a week tops.

Any suggestions about a UK supplier?

Thanks, Tony

CARPERFECT23/03/2019 22:03:39
436 forum posts
6 photos

Ebay. £13.46 from Jersey

Tony Harrison 223/03/2019 22:11:07
223 forum posts
2 photos
Posted by CARPERFECT on 23/03/2019 22:03:39:

Ebay. £13.46 from Jersey

Thanks. I have one on the way from Jersey, though it's costing a few quid more than that. Appearance doesn't match the illustrations in the RCME feature, sort of in between two models, but it does the same things and must be from exactly the same Chinese production line.

John Robertson 326/03/2019 18:37:14
168 forum posts
5 photos

Ali Express, Banggood.

Tony Harrison 227/03/2019 08:28:25
223 forum posts
2 photos
Posted by John Robertson 3 on 26/03/2019 18:37:14:

Ali Express, Banggood.

Thanks. I hadn't heard of Ali Express, but I see they're another China company like Banggood. I knew the latter listed the item I wanted but hadn't the time to wait for delivery from China. I felt confident this kind of thing (especially after being highlighted in a leading UK r/c hobby magazine) would be widely available from r/c modelling suppliers, but it seems I was wrong... Anyway, my stabiliser is supposedly on the way from Jersey. Hope it arrives in time before my departure for a long trip.

rgds Tony

conrad taggart27/03/2019 11:15:12
43 forum posts

You might find the following videos useful when setting them up - also explains the differences in the models

**LINK**

Motion RC are pretty good on delivery and carry them if you want an insurance policy ...

**LINK**

regards Conrad

Edited By conrad taggart on 27/03/2019 11:16:50

Tony Harrison 227/03/2019 12:39:02
223 forum posts
2 photos
Posted by conrad taggart on 27/03/2019 11:15:12:

You might find the following videos useful when setting them up - also explains the differences in the models....

Conrad, many thanks - I've bookmarked both links and will consult the set-up guides soon. Motion RC look useful: I'd probably have ordered from them if I'd known the company, and since they're in NL I could have had it delivered to me easily in France, where I'm off very soon.

rgds Tony

Keith Evans 329/03/2019 11:38:07
360 forum posts
48 photos

I've only just seen this post .I recently bought an Eagle 3 Pro through Amazon .They initially indicated a 28 day delivery but it was with me in 5 .

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Slec
Gliders Distribution
Motion RC
CML
Revoc
Pepe Aircraft
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2018
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us