Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Summer Evening Club Meetings

Summer flying club meetings at the field

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Nightflyer10/07/2019 13:30:17
201 forum posts

So I love summer evening flying and always have since I started learning to fly, but there is always something special when the monthly club meeting is held at the field.

Currently I belong to one club that I have been associated with for some 22 years. We are these days a smaller club but have the occasional summer flying meeting and still have most summer meetings at our local hall.

I have been thinking about a club that is actually a lot closer to where I live these days. So I had decided to go to their club meeting to find out more, and then I found out it was at one of their sites I went along. First person I met was an ex member from my current club. I was made very welcome, met a few other old ex members and had a thoroughly enjoyable evening to the point that I am now going to join that club too.

Summer evening meetings at the patch can really be a great ice breaker and yield new members if all were as good as this particular club's was. Something for clubs to consider to swell their membership perhaps or get more members down to the patch?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Sussex Model Centre
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!