Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Compatible Receivers

T-FHSS TX plus the R3106GF Receiver,

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Skippers Walker11/07/2019 19:06:09
7 forum posts

I've recently purchased The Futaba 2.4 Ghz T6L basic TX plus the R3106GF Receiver.

Please can anyone suggest a suitable compatible receiver that would also work with this set up? Looking on the Hobbyking site for instance just adds to my confusion about the choice of cheaper RXs avilable!

SW

CARPERFECT11/07/2019 19:26:24
463 forum posts
6 photos

Nobody makes compatible T-FHSS receivers. well not yet. But the T6L does both T-FHSS and S-FHSS. On hobbyking you can get the orange and corona receivers. both work well

CARPERFECT11/07/2019 19:30:50
463 forum posts
6 photos

Plus FR Sky make one called Delta 8. I use the Orange RSF08SB + CORONA R6SF AND THE DELTA 8. All available from Hobby King

Skippers Walker11/07/2019 19:45:42
7 forum posts

Thanks for the speedy response to my post, very helpful too. Having just left 35Mhz behind, well almost, I'm on a steep learning curve with regards to 2.4 Ghz kit.

regards

SW

Julian Thacker19/07/2019 17:35:47
37 forum posts

Just seen this. Why would you pay between £37 and £54 on Ebay for the Delta 8 when the 3106 is available from model shops for around £25? The orange is £20 from HK but if I were you I would stick with Futaba rxs at these prices. I have used a 3106 for 18 months now just to see if it was any good and so far it has been 100% reliable. Just get that single antenna out in the open away from shielding objects. Oh, its easier to bind too as it t-fhss but without the telemetry.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Pepe Aircraft
Slec
CML
Cambridge Gliding Club
Gliders Distribution
Addlestone Models
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us