Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

4-Max- Excellent service

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Stuart Z23/07/2019 11:58:57
382 forum posts

Hi

Praise where it’s due. I just got my charger back which developed a minor fault with one of it’s lights, (GT Duo) after 10 months use. I sent it back to George at 4-Max Models and in no time a replacement unit is back in my hands.

Will certainly be going to 4-Max for other electric items.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tim Ballinger23/07/2019 16:21:44
579 forum posts
232 photos

Echo that Stuart,

i have been using George at 4Max for a couple of years now. Service is always fast and efficient . Most of all George is always happy to advise on electric setups by phone or email. Sometimes it’s just reassurance and sometimes he comes up with solutions to problems you have not thought have. I asked for advice on motor/ESC etc for the Cambrian spitfire I am building on Friday afternoon and all sorted by Saturday afternoon. Ordered Monday and arrived Tuesday.

Tim

Peter Miller23/07/2019 18:14:24
10326 forum posts
1231 photos
10 articles

Same here but even more important to me, I can phone up and ask what do I need for a model X size and weight and I get a perfect answer with motor,ESC and prop and it works every time

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Support Our Partners
Slec
CML
Gliders Distribution
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Cambridge Gliding Club
Pepe Aircraft
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us