All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Wingman18/08/2019 11:26:59
1093 forum posts
404 photos
Eamonn Fahey18/08/2019 14:16:43
529 forum posts
58 photos

Great to see that there are still considerate and generous suppliers around. Well done HobbyKing. smiley

leccyflyer18/08/2019 17:09:35
1239 forum posts
302 photos

Wow - that flight control system looks amazing. First time I've ever seen something like that - question though, what do you do for rudder control?

john davidson 118/08/2019 17:50:21
15 forum posts

you twist the joystick for rudder

Shaun Walsh18/08/2019 17:52:16
175 forum posts
12 photos

Robert makes some entertaining videos, but what happened to his arm, i must have missed that one.

Geoff Sleath18/08/2019 18:07:46
3300 forum posts
251 photos

I suppose it could be model related but there's some pretty powerful (and potentially dangerous) kit in that workshop but it looks bad. My wife tripped on the pavement on her way to the gym almost 4 weeks ago and both knocked herself out and broke her wrist (radius bone). Her arm still looks bad but nothing like Robert's.

On a slightly related angle, I wonder if the unrest in Hong Kong might mean our (relatively trivial) interests might be compromised - eg slow restocking of the UK/Europe warehouses or even HK going out of business.

That kit looks very sophisticated and could be a huge help for disabled modellers. I'm not quite sure if it arrived out of the blue or there had been some discussion about Robert's injury before hand. In any case it seems to be a good gesture.

Geoff

Peter Miller18/08/2019 18:43:57
10077 forum posts
1192 photos
10 articles

I think he might give his talk in a place with less echoes.

Colin Bernard18/08/2019 20:52:56
478 forum posts
81 photos

He says on another video that he fell and cut his wrist to the bone, severing tendons and nerves. Apparently the tendons should heal in 6 weeks or so, but they would not comment on the nerve recovery. Let's hope for the best - he's quite a character!!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Support Our Partners
Addlestone Models
Wings & Wheels 2019
electricwingman 2017
Slec
CML
Cambridge Gliding Club
Pepe Aircraft
Gliders Distribution
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
New Poll - Sticky situations...
Q: How often - when using superglue - do you end up with it on your fingers?

Every time
 Occasionally
 Sometimes
 Rarely
 Never
 Wear rubber gloves

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us