Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

RCM&E's new December 2019 Issue...

RCM&E's new December 2019 Issue...

arriving with subscribers...

Peter Jenkins21/11/2019 23:50:23
1287 forum posts
132 photos

Just had my Dec 2019 RCM&E delivered today. A cut above the average in content and particularly delighted to see a bi-monthly article on F3A aerobatics by one of the leading UK pilots, Keith Jackson.

Keep it up Mr Crozier!

ken anderson.22/11/2019 07:55:45
8473 forum posts
773 photos

i'm also impressed with the December mag.Thanks go to Simon Cocker for a mention of recently departed lad (Geoff Douglass)...a nice photo of him in his element, a nicer kind generous lad you couldn't meet.

ken anderson...ne..1..... GD dept.

Cuban822/11/2019 10:54:38
2809 forum posts
13 photos

And not a foamy in sightyes.............until next month by the look of itangry. A good read, haven't got a quarter of the way through it yet. Subscription renewed.

Geoff Sleath22/11/2019 11:22:19
3483 forum posts
319 photos

Well, of course, this is the best issue of RCME ever published. You just need to look at the pictures on pages 49 and, best of all, 73 teeth 2.

Geoff

PS I think the rest of the mag is pretty good too. Most impresed by the scale Avro 504K built by Steve Jackson. I had to give the Pup I'm building a good talking to after that - it's certainly not getting that treatment. As Cuban says - it's all balsa and ply and can't be bad.

Cuban822/11/2019 11:59:42
2809 forum posts
13 photos

Yep, way to go KC. I know you'll have to put a few foamies in now and again and we'll look at the pictures, skip to the end to see that it flew perfectly etc then turn over. wink

Nice photography, several entertaining conversational articles and really what I suspect the RCM&E demographic want. As I said before, why not check by having a survey? what's to lose?

Enjoyed Mark Wood's article - a lot of food for thought from him - the control line and FF chat was nice too. Seemed as though the advertisers were more in evidence as well, which has to be good. Funniest thing? Three grand for a tranny on the back cover......if you've got it - spend it, I supposelaugh.

Chris Berry22/11/2019 13:44:04
228 forum posts
1 photos

I'm told there's a piece about a TN spitfire in there. Not had chance to look yet.

Tom Sharp 222/11/2019 21:58:45
3572 forum posts
19 photos

Have bought it, not yet looked at it, it's still in the car.

i12fly22/11/2019 23:24:13
575 forum posts
21 photos

An amazing free plan, huge glider, I'm impressed. No good to me though my model room just isn't big enough to handle a model that size and I haven't got a nearby suitable hill. I had hoped for the TN Hunter this month but I'll have to wait for the next issue.

Please keep the free plans coming.....

I'm only half way through the mag but it is very good so far, nice to see David A is still contributing.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Pepe Aircraft
Wings & Wheels 2019
Cambridge Gliding Club
CML
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Gliders Distribution
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us