By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

TJD Models

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Chris Marshall13/12/2019 16:05:35
66 forum posts

Anyone know what the situation is with TJD? I placed an order online about a week ago and have not been able to contact them about it. The phone messaging service is now full.

bert baker13/12/2019 17:33:48
1577 forum posts
324 photos

It’s a popular shop,,and staff are normally rushed of their feet,

Chris Marshall13/12/2019 19:31:05
66 forum posts

They have not responded to my email either. I would expect them to do that outside normal hours. I would have expected something in a week. Maybe they are just very busy,

Brian Hammond16/12/2019 11:29:24
346 forum posts

Hi Chris, any luck with your parcel from TJD?

Chris Marshall16/12/2019 12:02:07
66 forum posts
Posted by Brian Hammond on 16/12/2019 11:29:24:

Hi Chris, any luck with your parcel from TJD?

No I've heard nothing. I was actually wanting to cancel the order as I realsied I had made a mistake. It was the Acrowot kit and I wanted the deluxe version not the standard.I was hoping to catch it before it was sent to avoid the bother of having to send it back. I'm hoping it's just a temporary problem with them and they resolve it soon, otherwise it will mean claiming off the credit card.

Edited By Chris Marshall on 16/12/2019 12:04:17

Chris Marshall16/12/2019 15:21:37
66 forum posts

It looks like they have just been overloaded, plus I have missed a call from them. All now resolved. I have have always had good service from TJD in the past, and no doubt will continue to do so in the future.

Edited By Chris Marshall on 16/12/2019 15:38:50

kc16/12/2019 15:24:28
6418 forum posts
173 photos

It's worth a phone call in case it's actually not dispatched yet. Note that my phone call was answered this morning.....

Gary Murphy 116/12/2019 18:22:37
411 forum posts
14 photos

Bit late now but TJD is my local shop (16 miles) and I was phoning thurs/fri to see if they had something in stock. No answer for 2 days, very unusual. took a chance and went to shop today. There were really busy with customers and loads of deliveries to unpack also heard a staff member talking about the amount of parcels to go out. Just really busy,good to see the business is doing well still.

Chris Marshall16/12/2019 20:01:44
66 forum posts
Posted by Gary Murphy 1 on 16/12/2019 18:22:37:

Bit late now but TJD is my local shop (16 miles) and I was phoning thurs/fri to see if they had something in stock. No answer for 2 days, very unusual. took a chance and went to shop today. There were really busy with customers and loads of deliveries to unpack also heard a staff member talking about the amount of parcels to go out. Just really busy,good to see the business is doing well still.

You are lucky. I don't have a local shop anymore. The two nearest to me both closed relatively recently. The nearest now is about 60 miles away.

When I finally got in touch I had quite a long conversation with John the owner, as we sorted out the confusion. As I said above always had good service from them.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Slec
CML
Sussex Model Centre
electricwingman 2017
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!