Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

R/c flying on Country file

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
fly boy328/01/2020 16:23:21
3750 forum posts
22 photos

Have an old iPad together with my old grey matter have so far failed to locate the above episode. Any one have a link for BBCiplayer ? Cheers

Gary Manuel28/01/2020 16:29:43
2292 forum posts
1558 photos

Try THIS

The bit you're interested in starts at about 44:30 minutes.

Edited By Gary Manuel on 28/01/2020 16:31:19

fly boy328/01/2020 19:25:39
3750 forum posts
22 photos

Thanks Gary. You are a gentleman and a scholar. Andy has done a great job for the hobby,and fully deserved the plaudits given to him on the forum. Cheers FB3

Alan H29/01/2020 10:55:58
102 forum posts
2 photos

I finally got around to watching this, best advert for model flying I've seen on TV, far better than the Battle of Britain program reenactment using models (Channel 4?). Well done to all concerned.

Scott Edwards 229/01/2020 13:09:23
224 forum posts
97 photos

The Countryfile segment was originally planned to be twice as long. They wanted to do more interviews, and we had many more people and models lined up to fly. Unfortunately the weather was dreadful. Wind direction up the Beacon was a light SSE, so the PSS models were grounded. Power flying at the Buzzard Club was in the pouring rain. They tried to do some interviews under umbrellas, but the sound guy called it off. We suggested from the start they came back after winter, but they couldn't. Had the weather played ball it would have been a real showcase opportunity for us but it was sadly not to be ☹️

ken anderson.29/01/2020 13:41:46
8752 forum posts
810 photos

interesting to read that the bmfa membership numbers have increased......poss due to the slot on the BBC......or maybe the fact that the law changes have made people aware that they need to join an approved association(if that's the correct term to use) …

ken anderson....ne...1......correct terms dept.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Slec
CML
Sussex Model Centre
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!