By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Will we continue to get the magazine (RCM&E)?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Tomas Dunker02/07/2020 17:10:08
76 forum posts
84 photos
What I miss in the digital version are the plans, so I hope that the May and June numbers will eventually come to Sweden as well.
Alfred Vink02/07/2020 17:44:59
14 forum posts
Posted by Tomas Dunker on 02/07/2020 17:10:08:
What I miss in the digital version are the plans, so I hope that the May and June numbers will eventually come to Sweden as well.

Yes, that's why I'm asking.

Alfred Vink03/07/2020 09:23:27
14 forum posts

This is the reply I got:

We are happy to say that overseas posting has been resumed with the lastest July issue and so will currently be on its way to you now. Please do allow a few weeks for it to get to you, as although it has been resumed it is a little slower than it was before.
Any issues that you've missed during this pause have been added onto the end of your current subscription term so that you receive everything that you've paid for.

But we are waiting for clarification that you will either receive the missing issues (which may be difficult as the print runs were reduced) or you have the same amount of issues added to the end of your subscription. From the wording of the above, I think they intend to simply add extra issues to the end of your subscription...

Edited By Alfred Vink on 03/07/2020 09:32:58

Tomas Dunker07/07/2020 18:00:31
76 forum posts
84 photos
HURRAY!
Today arrived the July issue of RCM&E to me here in Sweden.
Jon Harper13/07/2020 22:42:40
8 forum posts
14 photos

Giddy-up, my paper copy of the July RCM&E arrived in Canada Today. Such great quality magazine, and I Always have a look at the pull out plans. Digital is great, but I really missed the paper.        Jon.

Edited By Jon Harper on 13/07/2020 22:43:22

Stephen Belshaw16/07/2020 18:15:13
111 forum posts
27 photos

Well I've still not received my copy in Hungary. Pretty disappointing really, I signed up for print + digital in December 2019 and I've only seen two copies of the magazine so far.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Sussex Model Centre
CML
Slec
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!