Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Show us your `Covid` Flyers

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
martin collins 131/03/2020 14:53:56
368 forum posts
175 photos

Thought i would start a thread for forum members to show us what they can fly during this social distancing lock down. Only models that can be flown without having to make a `non essential` trip to fly them. Here is mine to kick it off, a Twisted Hobbies Lil Fokker, had the kit last year as a Birthday present and all the gear that went into it was already in my parts boxes, nothing ordered in which is an added bonus. Weight without the battery is 150g, we have a small paddock here which has a number of trees on 3 sides and a single story barn running down the other plus the ground has been roughened by a horse when it was very wet so this should do the job with a hand launch. Maiden should be latter today.img_20200331_143501_resized_20200331_023550643.jpg

Peter Miller31/03/2020 15:18:21
10961 forum posts
1272 photos
10 articles

Great new thread.

This afternoon I took my Super Scorpion out into the field in front of the house and had two nice flights.

It takes off from the rolled field and lands quite well. I plan to fly various others over the next few weeks

Well,it give the walkers something tolook at, The lane is a loop which is the village walk.

My cottage is on the extreme right of those you can see.

lockdown flt1.jpg

Edited By Peter Miller on 31/03/2020 15:20:04

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Sussex Model Centre
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!