AndyD20/05/2020 16:50:20
773 forum posts
553 photos

nice finish though

Gary Clark 102/08/2020 20:54:50
268 forum posts
142 photos

And she flies!!

Finally took the Ballerina out today for her first flight and she behaved great!!

She needed a few clicks of nose down and a couple of clicks to the right, then a couple to the left because it was a crosswind that caused the first wing low and she was done. I only did a few gentle circuits and some flypasts and that was it for the maiden. I checked her over then planned on another flight but ran out of time.

Overall very happy. Hats off again to Peter for a beautiful little plane because she got several guys coming over to see it and some nice comments.

Gary

Peter Miller02/08/2020 21:01:56
11343 forum posts
1332 photos
10 articles

I am so glad to hear that you are happy with her.

Well done.

And your workmanship deserved the nice comments

Edited By Peter Miller on 02/08/2020 21:03:00

Gary Clark 102/08/2020 21:06:36
268 forum posts
142 photos

Thanks Peter.

I have the original size and a blown up 75" plan for your Rhapsody sitting waiting to go. I think a 75" would look great but I need to finish the moth Minor, the P-47(doesn't need to be finished but some progress needs done) and the Kougar needs completed but something tells me I may make an early start at some point blush

I will do a thread to let you see as there doesn't seem to be many Rhapsody builds out there.

Gary

Peter Miller03/08/2020 08:14:47
11343 forum posts
1332 photos
10 articles

Hi Gary.

That will be great.

Rhapsody was in AMI many years ago now. I have no idea how many were built because there was no forum for that magazine but I did see one advertised on Ebay two or three years ago.

Personally I have found that I can only work on one model at a time.If I stop work on one to start another I NEVER go back to the first so it is wasted but that is just my own personal problem

Gary Clark 104/08/2020 20:16:33
268 forum posts
142 photos

I always have 2 on the go Peter, usually a scale one that takes a while and a sports one that is quicker and less of a focus of looking an exact way. The sport model usual provides a lot of fun quickly without some of the frustrating parts of scale, especially warbirds with more complicated functions.

The problem i have just now is that i have 2 large scale projects and a sports project all going and I have had very little time to do anything to any of them. I will need to get the finger out and get building again, this long list of planned models isn't going to build themself!

Gary

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Sussex Model Centre
electricwingman 2017
CML
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!