By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Accst firmware rev issue

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Angus Lyon 131/05/2020 10:46:18
1 forum posts

I am new to this digital RC equipment ( reliving childhood in retirement).

I bit of history. I originally purchased a Frsky Taranis QX7 transmitter and a hobby porter FR810 receiver/flight controller.

I was able to get then to bind in D8 mode. I was not aware of the EU and international requirements and not wanting to be technically illegal I purchased a Frsky G-RX8 with EU firmware for the 3d printed glider I have built. To get the G-RX8 and Taranis to bind I had to update both to the latest EU firmware, i.e V2. I then purchased a S8R receiver which had EU V1 firmware and perhaps naively assumed that the S8R I purchased ( for a fixed wing model) would bind with the Taranis, surprise surprise no luck. V2 firmware for the S8R is “coming soon” on their website. I have emailed the various Frsky helplines with no helpful responses.

The long and the short of this is. Is there somewhere I can download accst V1 firmware for my Taranis Qx7 and g-RX8 so that I can revert to an accst V1 setup?? accst V1 firmware is not available on their website.

Any help or advice would be appreciate.

Regards

Angus

I_AM_MARKEVANS31/05/2020 19:41:15
126 forum posts

ACCST V1 is still on the Frsky website.

In whichever download section you are in, scroll down and you will see a history section, hover over the word download and click.You will get the last and latest version of V1 for whichever product page you are on. The download file will contain both FCC and EU LBT.

Edited By I_AM_MARKEVANS on 31/05/2020 19:41:57

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
CML
Slec
Sussex Model Centre
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!