Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Hobbyking EU delivery times?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Tim Kearsley20/06/2020 09:11:43
687 forum posts
3 photos

I don't use HK very much, so not a lot of experience of how long things take. I ordered a pair of folding prop blades from the EU warehouse and was informed the order had shipped on 3rd June, 17 days ago. The carrier was stated as BPOST, which I think is Belgian Post? There's no tracking unfortunately and nothing has arrived.

Is 17+ days a normal delivery time from EU warehouse?

Thanks,

Tim.

Anthony Scott 220/06/2020 09:19:33
102 forum posts
9 photos

That was not my experience, 4 days was more usual. However, my latest order from HK landed in UK on 3rd of June & seems to have disappeared. Perhaps the issue is with UK customs.

John Lee20/06/2020 09:42:20
765 forum posts
86 photos

A small order with the EU warehouse, no tracking, placed Thursday 4 June arrived Wed 10 June.

David Hall 920/06/2020 10:06:44
279 forum posts
16 photos

My recent small order took around 25 days to arrive. A week after I placed the first order, I ordered something else. Both orders arrived on the same day... In the past, orders have taken from a few days to nearly four weeks.

Simon Chaddock20/06/2020 10:18:33
5736 forum posts
3034 photos

According to my Royal Mail driver son-in-law one of the effects of Covid-19 has been a huge increase in the volume of parcel mail with people shopping on line. He says the volume is at near Christmas levels and has been for a couple of months. Doubtless Europe is similar so expect delayed deliveries.

Denis Watkins20/06/2020 10:30:54
4543 forum posts
123 photos

Within the UK at least, mail delivery vans, postal and inter depot delivery is being done by one person per van.

Where before there were 2 posties in a vehicle, there is just one, at least doubling the postal time on foot.

Since March, every single order to my own door, UK and overseas, has arrived ok

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Slec
Sussex Model Centre
electricwingman 2017
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!