By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Overseas subscribers can download the May and June issue plans

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Are you an overseas subscriber who didn't receive the May and June issues?

Are you an overseas subscriber who didn't receive the May and June issues?

Now you can download the plans! Subscribers Only

David Ashby - Moderator08/07/2020 20:47:33
11030 forum posts
1723 photos
617 articles

No solution is perfect when it comes to the two issues (May and June) not sent overseas during the lockdown, but I've persuaded the Editor to make the pull-out plans from those issues available to overseas subscribers (and all RCM&E subscribers).

They can be downloaded (for free of course) from the home page article here.

Normal service has resume with the July issue that overseas subscribers should be receiving soon.

Edited By David Ashby - Moderator on 08/07/2020 20:49:46

Ken Ball 108/07/2020 21:41:40
26 forum posts

Thank you for making these plans available. I am a digital subscriber and have wondered why the plans were not available for down loading. One possible solution would be to make the plans available for the period the magazine is available on the news stand. There are probably things that I have not considered, please consider finding a way for us digital subscribers access to the monthly plans. Once again thank you for your efforts with these plans,

Ken Ball

indiana, USA

Mark Winstanley09/07/2020 13:31:11
13 forum posts
Posted by David Ashby - Moderator on 08/07/2020 20:47:33:

No solution is perfect when it comes to the two issues (May and June) not sent overseas during the lockdown, but I've persuaded the Editor to make the pull-out plans from those issues available to overseas subscribers (and all RCM&E subscribers).

They can be downloaded (for free of course) from the home page article here.

Normal service has resume with the July issue that overseas subscribers should be receiving soon.

Edited By David Ashby - Moderator on 08/07/2020 20:49:46

Thank you David. Those of us in the outer reaches of the Empire feel a little left oiut occassionally. Thanks for the electronic copies of the plans. Much appreciated.

Mark

Ottawa, Canada

German Castaneda17/07/2020 20:57:15
1 forum posts

David. I have been an avid reader of RCM&E since 1991, and still is my favorite magazine. Like others, I was disappointed with the decision to stop mailing overseas, I live in the US and I continued receiving other UK printed titles like Flying Scale Models and R/C Jet International, that I am sure faced equal or bigger logistical issues, they cover niche areas of our hobby and I assume they print less copies than RCM&E. After 40 years working with computers I prefer to read my paper copy, please make sure that we will get the July issue as you promised, and it will be great if we get the May and June copies as well.

German

Collegeville Pennsylvania, USA

Luca Gribaldi20/07/2020 16:54:33
1 forum posts
4 photos

Thanks David,
it's definitely a good idea; I hope that the health situation can improve so that we can return to receiving monthly paper copies.
However, I would like to point out that it is since August of last year that I no longer receive monthly copies continuously and I have to point out some hitches.
I have been your subscriber for 4 years and only since last year (even before the covid emergency) are these problems present; I hope they can be resolved and that I will be able to read your magazine (paper copies) again and again in Italy.
Thanks for your understanding, best regards.

Luca Gribaldi

Rivarolo Canavese, Turin (Italy)

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Sussex Model Centre
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!