All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Former Member25/11/2020 18:12:08
1016 forum posts

[This posting has been removed]

Andy Symons - BMFA26/11/2020 13:21:05
709 forum posts
1 photos

The full program of 'In the Air Tonight' webinars can be seen at https://itat.bmfa.uk/ registration links will be added as the precis for each session is made available to us.

It looks like they will be very popular, the first session was booked up (100) within 24 hours. However we hve upgraded our Webinar plan so plenty of spaces now available.

MattyB26/11/2020 15:04:29
2454 forum posts
47 photos

Posted by Andy Symons - BMFA on 26/11/2020 13:21:05:

The full program of 'In the Air Tonight' webinars can be seen at https://itat.bmfa.uk/ registration links will be added as the precis for each session is made available to us.

It looks like they will be very popular, the first session was booked up (100) within 24 hours. However we hve upgraded our Webinar plan so plenty of spaces now available.

Thanks Andy. Is there a webinar planned fto communicate the details of the Article 16 authorisation when it is released? That would be something many will be interested in; given the short time between when it is released and when people are expected to be using/following getting something in the diary now for mid Dec would be worthwhile.

PS - Will they be available on demand after the event if there is something interesting but the time doesn't suit?

Edited By MattyB on 26/11/2020 15:08:39

Andy Symons - BMFA26/11/2020 15:45:52
709 forum posts
1 photos
Posted by MattyB on 26/11/2020 15:04:29:

Posted by Andy Symons - BMFA on 26/11/2020 13:21:05:

The full program of 'In the Air Tonight' webinars can be seen at **LINK**registration links will be added as the precis for each session is made available to us.

Thanks Andy. Is there a webinar planned fto communicate the details of the Article 16 authorisation when it is released? That would be something many will be interested in; given the short time between when it is released and when people are expected to be using/following getting something in the diary now for mid Dec would be worthwhile.

PS - Will they be available on demand after the event if there is something interesting but the time doesn't suit?

Edited By MattyB on 26/11/2020 15:08:39

Yes and yes.

MattyB26/11/2020 16:11:21
2454 forum posts
47 photos

Excellent, many thanks yes

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Subscribe now
Jetworks
electricwingman 2017
Slec
Sussex Model Centre
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!