Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Covid Vax......club passports?.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
J D 804/12/2020 19:12:30
1769 forum posts
88 photos

I had the swine flu at the end of 2010 and according to the Doc's it was a skin of the teeth job. They said if I had been a smoker or asmatic would have been a gonner Went into hospital before Christmas and when I came out it was new year. Most of the time was in ICU and the bits I remember were pain like nothing like ever before and just a very dark time.

Had the flu jab every year since.

GONZO04/12/2020 19:19:13
1412 forum posts
14 photos

JD8 Don't play to my emotions, give me facts and information.

But past vaccines used de-activated or greatly weakened versions of the original pathogen to stimulate ones own immune system causing T cells to manufacture anti-bodies. This though is only half the story as the T cells etc 'remember' the code for the invading pathogen, for use in any future infection, as the original anti bodies slowly decay. None of the older vaccines is totally safe or effective. There are many recorded incidents of people being injured/damaged from vaccines, it's a cost benefit judgement. IIRC in recent times a small pox outbreak was caused by vaccination. This new technology vaccine uses messenger RNA (mRNA) to carry a genetic message to our own cells DNA. The cells then manufacture not anti-bodies but the 'spike protein' on the invading pathogens cell surface which then cause the T cells etc to generate anti-bodies. This new technology has NEVER been used before and even the manufacturer states they have NO long term data as to the safety of the vaccine. Once it's in your body it can't be taken out. It's a one way street!

GONZO04/12/2020 19:21:56
1412 forum posts
14 photos

Martin airlines are saying no passport no fly.

stu knowles04/12/2020 19:27:43
620 forum posts
53 photos

I am dumbfounded by the number of people who believe that the vaccine isn't a great idea in 2021. We have lived through times where the diseases of childhood have been eradicated by vaccines. So succesfull have they been that some people started to believe that they are no longer necessary. My own opinion of these people is that they are in the same group as climate change deniers, The moon landings were a hoax believers, Flat earthers and those who believe in UFO's, little green men and garden gnomes spring to life when no-one's watching them.

To be effective, the new vaccine needs a high percentage take up to protect those who genuinely cannot have the vaccine due to some other medical condition.

Antivaxers, you really need to take a good long look at yourselves

GONZO04/12/2020 19:30:23
1412 forum posts
14 photos

Here you go the government vaccine damage compensation scheme. £120,000 max pay out after claiming and proving. Plus, it has to be used first if you receive welfare benefits. Benefits restart when its all gone.

Vaccine Damage Scheme

Former Member04/12/2020 19:33:25
1016 forum posts

[This posting has been removed]

Paul C.04/12/2020 19:35:08
711 forum posts
165 photos

'Smallpox outbreak caused by vaccination ' don't recall that event , could you post a link to the info I would be interested researching that incident in view of the current events.

GONZO04/12/2020 19:36:12
1412 forum posts
14 photos

Stu, disparaging remarks do not make legitimate argument. I'm not an 'anti-vaxxer'. But, I am anti this new vaccine for the reasons set out in my explanatory post.

Braddock, VC04/12/2020 19:39:29
1688 forum posts
52 photos
Posted by Martin Harris on 04/12/2020 19:08:04:

I'm thinking of developing paranoia but would people talk about me if I did?

One person mentions an idea that clubs might require vaccination passports - and we have people giving up on BMFA/club membership because of a rather nebulous suggestion which just appears to have been put out as an idea for discussion!

Is there any suggestion that this idea has any basis in fact - from the BMFA, government or any other organisation - it's certainly the first I've heard of it.

I think this is symptomatic of this forum, to quote the press it's woke.

john stones 1 Moderator04/12/2020 19:42:44
11946 forum posts
1531 photos
Posted by Braddock, VC on 04/12/2020 19:39:29:
Posted by Martin Harris on 04/12/2020 19:08:04:

I'm thinking of developing paranoia but would people talk about me if I did?

One person mentions an idea that clubs might require vaccination passports - and we have people giving up on BMFA/club membership because of a rather nebulous suggestion which just appears to have been put out as an idea for discussion!

Is there any suggestion that this idea has any basis in fact - from the BMFA, government or any other organisation - it's certainly the first I've heard of it.

I think this is symptomatic of this forum, to quote the press it's woke.

Time it had a Nap.

Edited By john stones 1 on 04/12/2020 19:43:24

GONZO04/12/2020 19:48:00
1412 forum posts
14 photos

Paul. No it's something I read last year and as the search algorithms have been hard at work covering up any negative comments about vaccines you'll have to do your own research. It was however, I'm sure, back in the last century.

Paul C.04/12/2020 19:54:18
711 forum posts
165 photos

Ok Gonzo 👍 was just interested in seeing what had transpired , will dig around see if I can find some info.

GONZO04/12/2020 19:55:20
1412 forum posts
14 photos

As an additional bit of info there was many children in India crippled by a polio vaccine program this century. I'll try to get a link. But, it's commonly accepted that some people will always be damaged by a vaccine, any vaccine. It's the cost benefit equation.

Edited By GONZO on 04/12/2020 19:56:57

Edited By GONZO on 04/12/2020 20:18:55

Gary Manuel04/12/2020 20:26:27
2475 forum posts
1564 photos

I though the Oxford vaccine, which is the one that most of us will receive was based on more tried and tested methods than the mRNA ones.

SIMON CRAGG04/12/2020 20:33:47
689 forum posts
5 photos

Latest BMFA update suggests we can have more than six at the flying patch, as long as they adhere to the "Covid Secure" guidelines.

Having read them, don't think we will be increasing our numbers anytime soon .For starters, I think it would be virtually impossible to get a so called "Track & Trace" member, to keep tabs on all the movements.

Probably best stick to six am, and six pm as we have done in the past.

john stones 1 Moderator04/12/2020 20:34:29
11946 forum posts
1531 photos
Posted by GONZO on 04/12/2020 19:55:20:

As an additional bit of info there was many children in India crippled by a polio vaccine program this century. I'll try to get a link. But, it's commonly accepted that some people will always be damaged by a vaccine, any vaccine. It's the cost benefit equation.

Edited By GONZO on 04/12/2020 19:56:57

Edited By GONZO on 04/12/2020 20:18:55

Choice is yours Gonzo, no wish to influence anyone myself.

India ? Reads like the Oral vaccine may be at fault there, as opposed to the jab given numbers ?

GONZO04/12/2020 20:44:24
1412 forum posts
14 photos

Gary, don't know much about that one but will investigate fully when imminent for deployment. But, since I was made very ill, 18 months under the chest dept of the hospital, by a flu jab I had in late 2014 I'm very cagey about any vaccine. I've never had another flu jab nor do I ever intend to. Unfortunately I have NO faith in the medical profession anymore as they have nearly killed me 4 times in the past 15 years and I do not exaggerate.

Paul, here's a link to a video that is 45 min long, just give it a chance. Bear in mind that this guy provides a transcript of the show with links to the official documents to back up his comments.

Polio and Tetanus vaccine

You may wish to look at a few of his other video's, they will also have transcripts with links to documents to back up his comments.

Paul C.04/12/2020 20:56:40
711 forum posts
165 photos

Cheers Gonzo will check it out tomorrow, early start in the morning it's a travelling day.

J D 804/12/2020 20:57:15
1769 forum posts
88 photos

You do what you want GONZO. Not playing on your emotions, just telling what happened to me.

GONZO04/12/2020 21:10:53
1412 forum posts
14 photos

Unfortunately, I suspect the government will play sneaky. It'll be voluntary and 'they' will not use coercion. Compulsion and coercion would mean they fall foul of the Nuremburg Code. But, behind the scenes I think they may persuade employers, shops, theatres, stadiums, airlines, hotels, etc to require this vaccine/health passport. Thus, private companies would be using coercion and I don't believe they fall under the remit of the Nuremburg Code (glad to be corrected if I'm wrong).

All Topics | Latest Posts

This thread is closed.

Support Our Partners
Subscribe now
Sussex Model Centre
electricwingman 2017
CML
Slec
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!