Forum sponsored by CML

DSX9 vs DSX12

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Ant Sisley24/10/2009 21:04:13
30 forum posts
19 photos
Hi All

I've posted something similar on other forums, so apologies to anyone who may have seen this before. Essentially, I'm after DSX12 user's opinions on the set.

I downgraded from a 12FG on 35Meg to a DSX9 for the simple reason that to convert all my models to FAAST would be costly compared to DSM2 and also I found the 12FG offered a lot of features I didn't need. (or so I thought).

So, now I'm looking at possibly upgrading from the DSX9 to a DSX12. The DSX9 is capable of virtually all my requirements,  but there are some functions that the 12 could do much simply.
The thing is I'm trying to decide whether I can make do with the DSX9 or should I spend the extra cash and get the DSX12.
Doug Ireland24/10/2009 21:25:25
2088 forum posts
42 photos
I bought the DSX9 when it first came out. Unless I try flying a jet (thinking about it) then nine channels are all I'm going to need. I can't justify the extra three channels and double the price for the DSX12

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Revoc
Gliders Distribution
Pepe Aircraft
CML
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Motion RC
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us