By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

Hello

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Jordan Farrall14/04/2011 14:35:30
2 forum posts
Hey guys, im new to RC modeling. im no noob to modelling or painting i have done Airfix and Revell models for many years. but im starting with a nice little project being the Airspeed courier with my dad and hoped for some tips
Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator14/04/2011 15:00:08
15748 forum posts
1460 photos
Hi Jordan and welcome to the forum!

The guy to give you some tips on the Airspeed is without doubt Tim Hooper - its designer!

Along the way you might want to consider getting yourself some experience on a basic trainer to make sure your fyling skills are sharpened up ready for when the Airspeed is finished.

As a new forum member can I also point you at this topic which details all about how to link to external website, post pictures and videos etc on the forum. I hope you are planning a "build blog" so we can all follow you building the Airspeed - if so you'll need to know how to post pictures!

Also if you have a trawl arounf the "beginners" areas on the forum you will find lots of useful threads with hints and tips etc. Any questions - don't hesitate to ask - everyone on here is very friendly and even the most experienced aeromodeller had to start somewhere! The reality is of course - we're all still learning

BEB
Ernie14/04/2011 16:00:46
2513 forum posts
20 photos
Hi Jordan,

BEB is of course right. Get yourself a trainer, maybe use the power system and radio that you intend to use for your Airspeed. Then you will become familliar with the systems that you intend to use.
I really recommend that you BUILD a trainer. That will help you with the big project
Also; you should consider joining a club, for the essential insurance, to get help to learn to fly the beast, and finallty for the crack

ernie
Josip Vrandecic -Mes14/04/2011 19:33:17
2993 forum posts
260 photos
Hello Jordan , welcome among the dear people ,you have all the time of the world and call same like my mother in low,that gives you extra points...lol.....rgds Jo.
CARBON_ROD24/04/2011 15:25:56
146 forum posts
1 photos
UK Hi Jordon,welcome to the forum and the best hobby/sport there is ,good luck with you'r build but do join a club it;s well worth it .TD

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 24/04/2011 15:26:49

Wiltshire Flyer24/04/2011 19:13:35
1565 forum posts
477 photos
Welcome
ken anderson.24/04/2011 19:35:46
8454 forum posts
773 photos
wellcome from me jordan.....

ken anderson ne...1.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Gliders Distribution
Cambridge Gliding Club
CML
Pepe Aircraft
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us