your thoughts and opinions.....

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

David Ashby - Moderator25/07/2011 08:03:34
11058 forum posts
1740 photos
619 articles
The Sept 2011 issue is on the way! Should be arriving with subscribers any day now.

As usual we like to know what you think in relation to the issue, specific commentary relating to reviews can be left in the review feedback section here.

Many thanks.

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 25/07/2011 08:04:13

Danny Fenton25/07/2011 09:10:47
9709 forum posts
4546 photos
I thought the 51st anniversary report and photos was a nice mix of people and planes, well done

Cheers
Danny
Doug Ireland27/07/2011 12:07:02
2088 forum posts
42 photos
Mine just hit the carpet so its off to the pub for a read
Allan Bowker28/07/2011 11:58:07
1640 forum posts
228 photos
Got mine yesterday and had a quick flick through.

I noticed the absence of Grahams photo the editors foreward, would be nice to see it come back. I think it makes the magasine more personable.

Come to think of it, how about a picture of David Ashby to advertise the online presence of RCM&E and hopefully increase the community.
GONZO28/07/2011 13:59:26
1385 forum posts
14 photos
With reference to the article 'High on the Hill' by Andy Ellison:-
The first item refers to a citizen of the USA who uses the pseudonym of ''Lipopilot''. This may or may not (if I'm wrong then my most sincere apoligies) be the same person refered to in the following link. From the digging that has been done by some of the more investagative forum members it would appear, allegidly, that the 'James' refered to in this other thread has a doubtful past to say the least. My reason for this posting is to advise caution, hopefully unfounded, in any dealings.
The more detailed and personal info is about page 5 & 6.

Edited By GONZO on 28/07/2011 14:03:43

Slopetrashuk28/07/2011 16:15:23
1083 forum posts
25 photos
8 articles
Thank you for highlighting that Gonzo. I suspect that whatever business LipoPilot and his countrymen have between them is perhaps best left to him.

Boring people have boring personalities and make for boring reading IMO. I trust you enjoyed the magazine?

Andy Ellison
Olly Giles30/07/2011 23:03:22
248 forum posts
14 photos
I didnt realise how miserable i look when im flying.
Lee Smalley30/07/2011 23:18:41
2125 forum posts
68 photos
2 articles
i was interested in reading brian austins comments regarding my bean/skyliner review,
i think brian either didnt read it properly or misunderstood what was wrote, but hay it was interesting to read about the Skyliners history and development, still if it was my design i would not have cared what people may have knicknamed it, i still wouldn't have called it the Bean!!!
Mag had a nice mix though loved the whittakers report from the welsh fly in, so nice to see everyday models at a fly in, quite sick of fly-ins being hi-jacked with show models
Slopetrashuk31/07/2011 08:59:11
1083 forum posts
25 photos
8 articles
Ah but you can't call his baby ugly and not expect him to read it through rose tinted spectacles mate. Doesn't really matter what you wrote. He was never gonna read it with the same inferences.
A.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Support Our Partners
Slec
Sussex Model Centre
CML
electricwingman 2017
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!