Forum sponsored by CML

Airtek hobbies

Out of stock

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
DCW23/03/2012 22:19:22
100 forum posts
66 photos

This particular supplier, who advertise with us, seem to be perpetually out of stock of certain Skectrum & Hitec products. For example they advertise Hitec HS-65MG servos at £11.95, (required for my latest project), this is a very good price. I have tried to contact them about this but never received a reply. Pity it looks to be a very good shop.

Has anyone ever purchased HS-65MG servos from them?

Regards

David

andy watson23/03/2012 23:18:16
1942 forum posts
20 photos

They are on my list of favourite sellers, although to be honest I don't buy much from them.

I haven't bought the specific servos you refer to, but I have received exceptionally good customer service off them previously.

Give them a ring.

Codename-John24/03/2012 00:07:22
1087 forum posts
18 photos

Ive used those servos before, that is a very good price, I think i paid about £18 each for mine off ebay, Ive been using these insted for a while now though, in edf`s, hustle, wot 4 foam e etc, theyre a fraction of the price but superb

Steven Buckingham24/03/2012 00:38:56
52 forum posts
8 photos

Never bought those particular servos, but have bought a couple of the HiTec Minima receivers, they were advertising them a long time before they were actually available but did come good.

Also had their own brand motor and servos that have been (and still are) brilliant value and quality.

I've used them quite a few times for other stuff and found them faultless, they're one of the first places I Iook on the web, partly because of the price but mostly because my order always arrives very quickly (generally next day).

Ben B24/03/2012 09:46:24
1461 forum posts
4 photos

Nice servos. I've got them on my Roo and they're good and strong. On the Roo the servos are on the underside of the wing without much protection (covers are provided but unless you've got some seriously shallow servos they aren't suitable). Many flights and no stripping of the gears. And it's not the lightest plane in the world due to the powertrain so it comes in quite hot.

I'd give them a ring. I've had good experiences with them thus far but again not directly with those servos.

DCW24/03/2012 18:48:20
100 forum posts
66 photos

Thanks guys.

I'll give them a call.

Shaun Marshall24/03/2012 19:00:16
77 forum posts
5 photos

ive bought quite a bit from them mail order with no problems

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Support Our Partners
Sussex Model Centre
electricwingman 2017
Slec
CML
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!