By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**

It's faster to contact subscriptions direct but leave a post here if you're having problems....

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Pete B - Moderator15/04/2013 21:17:06
7588 forum posts
732 photos

Nice to hear from you, James - it's been a while! Still somewhere warm?smile

I'd hazard a guess that cancelling the Direct Debit and ignoring the reminder will cause the subscription to lapse naturally at renewal time. An email to the Subs Dept to inform them would be appreciated, I'm sure.

I don't have any influence over models for review and I don't know how they are selected, but I'm a little puzzled by your reference to free flight models with an article or two in each edition. I don't ever recall seeing a review of any free flight model in the mag - after all, it's RCM&E.......disgust

TBH, your description sounds remarkably like a resume of BMFA News.......wink 2

I'm sure that if any reader ever feels they would like to see more of any particular type of model, a letter or email to the Editor would be considered. After all, it's in the interest of the magazine to satisfy its customers, is it not?

Pete

David Ashby - Moderator16/04/2013 07:45:15
10919 forum posts
1675 photos
609 articles

Hi James,

Free flight? Tatty British EDFs? As Pete says, I think you're referring to another magazine there.....

Anyway, yep, pop an email to subscriptions. Contact details are here.

James4016/04/2013 15:00:41
885 forum posts
3 photos

Really guys, even the Spektrum DX18 review was sailplane orientated!

Anyway I won't waste anymore of your time.

David Ashby - Moderator16/04/2013 15:03:55
10919 forum posts
1675 photos
609 articles

That wasn't really a DX18 review James, just commentary by Andy E about the radio in his glider column wink 2.

Gordon Whitehead 105/08/2013 18:32:27
333 forum posts
153 photos

Well here I am, digital subscriber number xxxxxxxxx , but I can't find a link to the digital editions on the home page. I used to be able to access the back number archive with no problems. In fact access to this archive was the main attraction to be me becoming a digital subscriber.

Will someone kindly advise me how I can access the archive these days?

Gordon Whitehead

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 05/08/2013 18:41:10

Canonball29/08/2013 10:48:42
14 forum posts
4 photos

Hi i have not received My september issue yet i usually get the mag one or two days after the uk.

until now i have never had a problem.

when can i expect it?

Regards Alex

Pete B - Moderator29/08/2013 11:01:00
7588 forum posts
732 photos

Don't know where you are, Alex, but you should have had it by now, I'd have thought.

If you give the subs people a ring on the number found on this page they'll probably put another in the post....thumbs up

Pete

Canonball29/08/2013 11:14:00
14 forum posts
4 photos

Ok thank's i am in Sweden i Will give Them a ring.

Alex

Xavier Anglès31/10/2013 08:49:30
9 forum posts

Hi,

I have an issue with a subscription renewal, I sent some emails to subscriptions support and nobody is replying my emails... there is any other email address a part of this one: mytimemedia@subscription.co.uk ?

Many thanks!

Xavi

Pete B - Moderator31/10/2013 09:45:56
7588 forum posts
732 photos

That certainly seems to be the correct email addy according to this page, Xavi.

If David Ashby sees this, I'm sure he'll gee them up to respond. Alternatively, you could send him a PM and ask if he can bring your email to their attention.

Pete

Xavier Anglès08/11/2013 10:15:24
9 forum posts

Thanks for your answer, Pete.

But, unfortunately, after 8 days I don't have a solution from the subscriptions department.

RCM&E it's a really nice magazine that I enjoy reading every month... but I cannot say the same for the subscriptions department... I cannot understand why they don't answer the emails...

Many thanks!

Xavi

Xavier Anglès08/11/2013 12:04:33
9 forum posts

Hi,

I just received an email from the subscriptions department saying that my issue is fixed!

Many thanks!

Xavi

Steve Adams27/12/2013 11:37:04
187 forum posts

Hi David,and other Mods,hope u guys all had a fb christmas.Just a quick enquiry my partner bought me a years print subsciption to rcm&e the first mag i will get will be feb 14 issue.The sub no seems to be not active yet is there a reason for this,or will it only be active when i receive feb issue? Many thanks Steve.

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 27/12/2013 12:52:58

Pete B - Moderator27/12/2013 12:57:12
7588 forum posts
732 photos

The mods aren't able to answer subs queries, I'm afraid, Steve - have a read of the subs FAQ's page here and email or ring them with your query. Not sure if they're open until the New Year, though...

I've edited your subs number from your post in case someone else can do something with it....smile

Pete

Erfolg27/12/2013 18:42:25
11402 forum posts
1209 photos

I have been waiting for a reminder for my subscription, that I think must be due, to date nothing,

If I do not get a mag next month, I will then know I am correct.

Then I will sign up for a year and get a free gift having missed a moths mag. Still I can always but one, but from where? I will not shop at WH Smith as i will not pay for a plastic bag, certainly not a sum much more than it cost to make,

Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator27/12/2013 18:55:32
15748 forum posts
1460 photos

Why not simply buy the mag at WHS, but not buy the plastic bag?

BEB

Erfolg27/12/2013 19:14:47
11402 forum posts
1209 photos

That would be far to simple!

Much prefer to boycott them.

Plus I have found them to be poor value for money. I still cannot get over ASDA stopping having RCM&E for sale, bites knuckle in despair. I probably will buy it in Cockermouth. Main Street, News Agent, that is they are not flooded out once again. Hopefully not.

I will find a non Smiths retailer, what ever.

David Ashby - Moderator08/01/2014 14:14:21
10919 forum posts
1675 photos
609 articles
Posted by Steve Adams on 27/12/2013 11:37:04:

Hi David,and other Mods,hope u guys all had a fb christmas.Just a quick enquiry my partner bought me a years print subsciption to rcm&e the first mag i will get will be feb 14 issue.The sub no seems to be not active yet is there a reason for this,or will it only be active when i receive feb issue? Many thanks Steve.

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 27/12/2013 12:52:58

Hi Steve, just catching up with things, looks as if you have the number now but let me know if you need any help.

Taff11/01/2014 14:10:01
45 forum posts
9 photos

Hi don't know if I am in the correct place, just trying to get some info on the free goody (quad copter)been weeks now and still not received it ,I have been told that they have sent it but must have gone missing and have sent another but that was ages ago and still not seen anything ,where do I go from heresad ....any help would be greatly appreciated....Taff

Erfolg11/01/2014 15:49:03
11402 forum posts
1209 photos

It seems i must have taken out a two year subscription, as a deduction has been taken from my bank account.

On that basis, there is no surprise in not receiving a reminder that I should renew my subscription. It seems my memory is not what it was.crying 2

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Cambridge Gliding Club
CML
Pepe Aircraft
Gliders Distribution
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us