By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by CML

October 2012 issue feedback, commentary etc.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Tim Hooper06/09/2012 20:59:02
2863 forum posts
2363 photos
Posted by Danny Fenton on 06/09/2012 20:50:37:

... it is quite well known for our favorite editor to be a touch fussy about the pics that get in....

No? Really? Gosh, who would've thought it?

timwink 2

Lee Smalley07/09/2012 13:00:14
2125 forum posts
68 photos
2 articles

crumbs !!!!! must do better eh!!! ok Murice i have stood in the corner for 15 seconds and told myself off!

on a serious note it is not allways possible to take pictures mid build of an ARTF, as i am not the photographer this would entail meeting up with said photographer at a mutally convenient time and taking pictures mid build, somthing that is not allways possible as the aircraft only takes hours to finish, to stop for a few days whilst we take pictures of wood, is not really a starter, if anyone wishes to kit me out with a fancy cannon camera to take these pics myself then please feel free to!!

pictures of most fittings and fixtures are always taken, if the editor choses to print lead, then that is up to him ( personally i thought it was an inspired choice(kiss, kiss))

to a certain degree Maurice you have to put a bit of faith in me, if the wood was not of a good quality or well assembled, i would have told you. and i did mention in the review there is loads of room for battery fondelling, my 4s 5000mah pack went in easily, in fact only the fuel tank was a tight squeeze!!

As i alluded to in the review not all pheonix kits have been of good quality (frog spit and pallet wood) but this new type is a world away from these older versions

i have a trad built kit up comming and rest assured this will have everything photgraphed, even me in my undies!!

oh hang on............... wrong mag!!!

however point made Maurice and we will take the odd pic of the internals from now on!!

Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator07/09/2012 14:18:32
15748 forum posts
1460 photos
Posted by Lee Smalley on 07/09/2012 13:00:14:

rest assured this will have everything photgraphed, even me in my undies!!

I reckon that would merit the front page that Lee! However it would disadvantage those modellers of shorter stature once RCM&E goes "top shelf only" in WHS.

BEB

Alex Whittaker13/09/2012 00:08:33
55 forum posts
1 photos
7 articles

I can assure you there is very much less of Our Lee than there used to be. Neverthe less, his stature in my eyes remains the same...

Stephen Grigg13/09/2012 00:53:47
8691 forum posts
1128 photos

Small

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Cambridge Gliding Club
Wings & Wheels 2019
electricwingman 2017
Pepe Aircraft
Gliders Distribution
CML
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us